Chapter 57

Your healed foot began to tap impatiently against the floor as you waited for the door to open. It had been well over sixty seconds and you were impatient. Your hands stuffed into the pockets of your jacket and a heavy huff left your lungs. 

Finally, after a brief but annoying wait, the door cracked open. A suited man, much older then what you had been expected answered. Right, Seokjin had hired help. This guy looked quite aged compared to the last one you had seen.

"Jin home?" You questioned lazily. Your tongue clicked in irritation as if chewing an imaginary piece of gum. Your phrasing could have been worded in a more mature way. You sounded like a teenager seeking out her high school boyfriend while trying to remain the 'coolest' girl in school. Disgusting.

"I'm afraid not." The man said elegantly, quickly putting your slacked speech to shame. "However, he is aware of your presence and has invited you to wait inside till he returns."

"How the hell did he know I was here?" Your lip snarled a bit upward. Did someone tell him? Did R know where she was going? Surely Jungkook didn't spill your location that quickly.

The help swiftly raised a finger and gestured up. You followed his eyes to the security camera just above your head, pointing down at you.

"Hmph." You grunted as you tossed your gaze back down. How rusty had you gotten that you didn't even notice the camera there?

Taking a step forward you entered the spacious mansion. Each time you came, the lighting seemed a bit different. This time, the glowing sunset colors of the sky mirrored onto the beautifully polished floor and made the entire place seem like a palace more than a mansion.

"Can I get you some refreshments while you wait?" The man asked as he shut the door behind you and swiftly turned, facing you with his hands neatly folded behind his back.

"Nah." You said with a wave of your hand. "I'll just go hang out at the bar." The was no request for permission in your statement. Turning to your left you began to waltz in the direction of Jin's private bar was via memory.

"Of course." His butler didn't oppose, instead, he began to walk with you with stoic posture.

" I remember where its at, buddy. No need for an escort." You insisted as you retreated your hand back to your pocket. The man gave a nod and halted his moments. You assumed he had given up the whole persona and left you about your business, you didn't look back to check.

He did follow you but kept a very sizable distance from your pace. It would have been unwise to leave you to roam the halls of a drug lord mansion, you hadn't earned that kind of trust, but to the butlers lack of amusement, you went straight to were you intended with no detour and once in the room he abandoned his watchful eyes and let you enter the room alone.

You weren't really alone, however. The full-time bartender remained at his post and greeted you with a robotic look as his hands worked a rag into an expensive crystal glass, giving an extra bit of shine.

"Evening." The man said he was a different bartender then last time, not that the last one really made an impression.

You didn't return his greeting as your eyes cast on the indoor pool. Something about the way the water danced in the bliss of the setting sun outside made the water seem so alluring. There was a sky roof directly above the pool and large windows just behind the bar. It was like a green house with to much water and a hint of intoxication.

"What can I get you, Ma'am?" The man asked despite your lack of desire to look him in the eyes when he spoke.

"Just vodka, on the rocks." You said as you wondered closer to the pool and stared down in that ocean green abyss. "Make it a large glass, filled high." You added before turning your attention toward one of the pools lounge chairs.

You took it upon yourself to have a seat. Your hands slipped down to your ankles as you slipped off your boots. Though there was still the issue of your stockings.

You stood up and carefully slipped your fingers into your black skirts lining, working the sheer fabric down your hips a few inches before you were able to shimmy them down your hips with a little movement and slip them down, all without giving the bartender a free show.

You tossed the stockings on the chair near your expensive healed boots just as the stranger approached with your drink on a stainless steel silver tray. He went to announce your drink to you, but you beat him to the chase as you snagged it from the tray.

"So, when does 'Boss Man' normally get back?" You questioned, not caring about the meaningless small talk the help might provoke like the weather or work.

"Mr. Kim's business schedule is vast. There is no set time schedule for his departure or arrival." He replied, slipping the tray under his arm as he held himself tall.

"Of course." You said with a roll of your eyes. He better not keep you waiting for to long. You might end up drunk and skinny dipping in his pool.

Waving your hand at the bartender, you dismissed him wordlessly. Turning tail, he headed back to the bar without another world. You took the sultry moments to taste the liquor provided and hummed at its smooth after taste. Belvedere Vodka if you were to guess.

Kneeling down, you swiped your legs from under yourself and planted your rear at the edge of the pool. Your feet hovered over the water for a moment in debate before dipping your toes into the surprising warm liquid. Heated? Of course, it was.

Your feet slithered into the liquid warmth and exhaled a sigh of relief from your nose as you funneled another shot of vodka into your mouth.

Now, this is what you had been needing.