Chapter 18

You purposely didn't lock the door as you moved over to the sink and began to look at yourself in the mirror. You pulled a tube of lipstick from your clutch and began reapplying; the color faded after your meal. You touched up your eyeliner with the charcoal pencil you kept on you, moving around your concealed weapon to find your pleasantries. A quick spritz of your perfume and you were ready. Your appearance was a slight difference, nothing a man would likely pick up on but enough to have a little enhancement.

You reached behind yourself and grabbed the zipper of your separated top and yanked it down, causing it to hang loose on your chest, but not taking it down all the way to make it appear as an accident. You gave the metal a hard yank to the right and sent the zipper off the track, causing it to be stuck. You placed your hand over your bust, 'trying' to keep the top in place as you turned around to the door and opened your mouth. 

"Uh... Jacob?" You asked after a minute of silence. 

"Is everything alright?" He asked from the other side of the door. 

"I'm... I'm having some trouble zipping my dress up." This was the most generic excuse, but that's what happens when you're forced into Plan B, you had to improvise. There was a long silence on the other end of the door before you added. "Would you mind... zipping it up for me?" You tried to sound embarrassed and guilty for asking such a question, but it was his privilege to see her skin bare. 

"S-Sure." You stammered, clearing his throat. 

You moved to the door and opened it, peeking your head through as you gave him an apologetic gaze. You invited him in. Moving back to the sink, you turned your back to him; using your free hand, you reached behind yourself, slowly pulled your blonde beach locks from behind you, and curled them over your shoulder slowly. Your back on display, you let your shoulder blades roll softly as you made sure to draw his attention. 

He stepped up behind you, your eyes vaguely watching him from the mirror that you stood in front of. He took the zipper into his hands and tried to pull it up, but it snagged, just like you wanted. You forced yourself to gasp and your chest to expand. 

"The zipper can be a bit tricky." A meek form of apology as he tried again, yanking at the zipper softly to force it up, but it wouldn't budge. "You'd think a dress that cost four grand wouldn't do this." You chuckled under your breath, hearing him mimic your amusement. 

It took a third try before the zipper finally came up and tightened around your bust. You took in a deep breath and raised your head, offering him a smile through the mirror. You turned back, not giving him time to take a step back before you leaned forward to plant your colored lips on his face, kissing his cheek as your chest planted against his own. 

"Thank you." You whispered near his face as you drew your head back slower than your words. You felt his eyes glue on your own before flickering to your lips briefly, his gaze half lid. The space between your frames was minimalistic, and as soon as his gaze lingered on your lips, you knew you had him. Hesitantly you leaned forward and lightly brushed your lips against his in a feather-light kiss. 

You took a sharp breath as you pulled back and let your blue hues stare back at him. You leaned against the bathroom counter and averted your gaze shyly. "I'm sorry, I... I got carried away." You let your eyes drift back to him slowly, trying to project that you weren't as sorry as you claimed, silently begging him for more. Manipulating the situation, if he thought you were the one flirting with him and apologizing, he'd have less guilt pressing you forward. 

He raised his hand, brushing it against the side of your neck as he pushed your hair back over your shoulder. His fingers scraped your skin, and you tilted forward, inviting him in. He took the bait and slowly pulled your face back to his. He paused just a few inches separating your lips as he stared into your eyes, questioning if you were sane enough to make this choice. Perhaps it was the pompous nature that every man with money carried or the wine, but he quickly let go of his reservations and crashed his lips into yours. 

You took in a breath, letting your hand slip up to his shoulder and glide over the mound as you wrapped it around his neck, encouraging his actions. The kiss picked up speed quickly; he tilted his head and parted his lips as his tongue slipped into your mouth. You pulled him closer as you pinned yourself between him and the sink. 

Your hand shot from around his neck to move to the lining of the counter. You gripped it firmly as you bounced yourself up, seated on its edge as you parted your legs and invited him between them. His hands moved to your skirt, taking fists full of the fabric as he hiked it up your long legs and closer to your hips. 

Your hips rolled forward, grinding against his lap as he wrapped an arm around your waist, now encouraging you as you moved. You opened your mouth wide, gasping as you felt his clothed length behind his slacks. He took the opportunity to move his lips to your neck and kiss along the skin. You hissed in approval as your fingers laced into his salt-and-pepper locks.

You let him assault your skin with affection that slowly started to get hungrier and more sloppy. Soon enough, you gave his hair a gentle tug, ushering him to look at you. You met his gaze for a moment before flickering it toward the open door and the bed you could see off in the distance. You rocketed your gaze back to him, filled with lust. 

"Why don't we take this to the other room?" You whispered, to which Jacob offered an accepting nod. Hopping off the counter, you grabbed him by the silver tie around his neck and spun the two of you around. You began to back yourself up as you headed toward the bed. 

As you moved, he shed off his clothes, removing his suit jacket and tossing it on the floor. You released his tie and began to work at your clothes. You pulled down your skirt and let it pull at your feet; you quickly stepped out of it as the two of you continued back into the bedroom. You reached for the zipper of your top and pulled it down without a struggle. You tossed it across the room to be forgotten.  

You were quickly in your underwear as he was barely getting his shirt off. Once he finally peeled it off his body, you were met with a broad, rippled chest that you weren't disappointed. He was older than you by at the very least ten years. You hoped maybe that would be enough to gain enough experience to make this whole ordeal at least a little bit interesting. 

Your legs soon hit the bed lining, and you let yourself fall helplessly onto the mattress. You sat down, opening your legs wide as you raised a hand. You curled your finger toward him, silently telling him to hurry and take you. 

He lunged at you in a rush, slamming you back down against the bed as he pressed himself between your legs. His lips glued to yours, smearing your lipstick as his other hand worked at the buckle of his slacks. Within seconds he had them undone, and they hit the carpet in a rush. He reached into his white silk boxers and pulled free his length. 

Hiking up one of your legs, you curved the sole against the lining of the bed and let your knee part away from you, opening yourself up. Jacob pinched at your panties, pulling them to the side as he didn't even bother removing them from your body; he was too far gone. 

Just as he was aligning himself with you, the both of you flinched at the sound of a knock at the bedroom door. Your headshot in the direction of the sound, breaking the kiss. You heard a voice from the other side, 'Sir, Your guests are asking for you.' They sounded like one of the carters. 

Jacob scuffed, lowering his head in irritation. He took in a breath, trying to calm himself enough to be able to answer the man. You watched his features as you wondered if this would demolish your plan. "Tell them I've fallen ill. Bid them thanks for coming on my behalf." 

"Very well, Sir." 

The two of you heard the footsteps retreat from the door before his gaze finally met your own. You smiled up at him, inwardly pleased he didn't decide to force you into Plan C. Your arm snaked back around his neck, nails scraping across his skin as you heaved your chest up, letting your caged breasts hit his chest. 

"You could have just told them you'd gone out for a bit of dessert." You teased playfully, earning a smile from the brick house of a man. He took a steak off your lips in a lust-filled kiss as you breathed into his mouth. 

His hips lined with yours and quickly rammed forward, causing your jaw to come unhinged as you gasped, letting a moan escape your mouth as you exhaled. He used the momentum of his position to allow him to rush back inside of you quickly. 

"A bit?" He questioned near your ear, his voice a husky growl as you felt his hands glide over your ribcage. He slipped his hand under your bra and took hold of one of your breasts, giving it a firm squeeze. "I plan to take the entire cake, Kaitlyn."