Chapter 62

An hour had passed before your heart rate reached a healthy level and your body was no longer glued to the ethnic god known as Seokjin Kim. Now you were just lazing by the pool wrapped in a luxurious white robe that helped keep your temperature up after leaving the pool. 

You were curled up nice and snug in the lounge chair, legs tucked under yourself and off to the side as your shoulder pressed into the cushion. Your hand wrapped around an iced drink of water and your head tilted to the side to rest. You had sustained a lengthy workout, but the most surprising thing was... you didn't actually have sex with Jin.

Seokjin had spent the better part of two hours simply pressuring your body. From the caressing massages of his hands to the water jet he delightfully assaulted your frame with. The engagement ending with your body laying half out of the pool and his head between your thighs for an unrecorded amount of time until you were left a shaking mess under his control.

When he was finished with you, and you figured he'd have his own fun - he had stopped. Like a gentleman, he fetched you a robe and something to drink before relaxing with you nearby the pool. He could have taken things further and part of you was borderline begging him to, but never the less he showed restrain and you questioned it.

"Hm." You hummed to yourself for a minute as you sipped at your glass. Reaching from yourself you set it on a nearby table before curling back into your comfort. Your sudden notice alerting your companion as his charcoal eyes drifted from the abandoned water and met your frame.

"Something still on your mind?" Seokjin opted to question after your abrupt sound didn't follow anything. His eyes scanned you over, trying to find the answer for himself but was left empty-handed.

"Plenty." You chuckled lowly under your breath, there was a darkness in that laughter. "But one thing above all else." You said as your eyes drifted across the room before handing on him as you tightened your robe shut.

"Care to share?" He asked with his own mimicking chuckle as he worked a dry towel into his wet locks of jet black hair.

You remained silent as you debated on if you wanted to answer or not. You wondered if ignorance was bliss in this situation, but curiosity killed the cat and you were filled with it in that moment. "Why?"

"I need to little more context, Kitten." Jin laughed again as his bare check rumbled with amusement. "Why what?" He dropped the towel into his lap as he offered you up his attention.

"Why didn't you take it further tonight?" You bit the bullet and just came out with it. Being bashful wasn't in your nature unless you were playing a role. "You very well could have." You shamelessly pointed out as your brows flickered up in the statement.

"I know." His words emanated the cockiness he embodied. A smug smirk littered his lips as his daze remained locked on your own and silence followed his statement.

"Then why?" Your words drew out in attempts to draw out the answer he was keeping to himself, likely out of playful spite which irked you internally. It felt like he was playing a game, and honestly, you were sick of the games.

"Simply put, I stopped because I could." His shoulders once again bounced with a shrug as his gaze became a bit duller. His eyes drifted back to the shifting water of the pool. "I imagine your life is filled with men who are incapable of controlling their urges. Acting on their animalistic tendinosis and in the process using or abusing you for their own selfish desire." Seokjin raised a hand to slick back his wet hair as if gell had been worked into the roots.

"Though, this is only an assumption." His eyes moved to his lap as he focused on the towel he had been using to dry his hair and begun to fold it up nice and neatly before setting it to the side. " I'm not keen on being like other men. There's no joy in that for me."

Your eyes wondered him. You took in his words though you questioned their authenticity. Seokjin was unlike the others you had met through your connections to R. You didn't know what he knew of you or your life inside the orginization. You weren't sure of how close his connection with R was and how deeply those ties ran. It made trusting his words difficult, so you were left unsure if you could assume him at face value.

"Plus--" He interjected. "The longer you wait for something, the more you anticipate what it will be like. You build up a grand expectation." His breath deepened as he released a devious chuckle from his nose. "And I live to shatter of expectations in the best possible way."