Chapter 2

First objective - sell the remaining two kilos - done. You had a string of people waiting on back orders, so moving two kilos was child's play. Objective two - sell an additional six to the client. Damien had intended to negotiate with the client the next day. Seeing as his body was floating down the Stocgate river, he wasn't going to make it for his engagements.

You sold the remainder to a nightclub owner in the bustling red-light district. A well-timed flutter of your long, mascara-coated lashes and a low-cut blouse that showed off your God-given 'assets' was all you needed. You even managed to mark up the price by five percent without being given any grief from him, as he was too busy downing shots and staring at your breasts to notice the overcharge.

You had perfected your craft fast with a minimalistic crew of only seven, now six. Despite the numbers, yours was a rising name in the underground community. People were astonished at how well you could close a deal with so little muscle to back you up. Riches, power, and control were all things you'd lacked growing up, and now you would have them all in spades. It was far more convenient to send lackeys to do your dirty work, but when a deal fell through, you had to ensure the next went smoothly in order to uphold your reputation. Your gang wasn't flawless, and they were still training under your command. But Mommy doesn't have time to rub their nose in it. Instead, you would blow them out of existence.

Tonight was a high-class deal organized by one of the most flourishing drug peddlers in Stocgate. This particular haul would prove more difficult than normal; that sniveling buffoon Damien should have never been assigned to it. You'd handle this one yourself. Securing this could mean a steady flow of income for your crew that you needed to propel your name further, but you weren't the only one vying for the prize.

You rented a classic stretch limousine trimmed in plated gold, you had to make everyone assume you were as wealthy as they were. You'd remain firm in your asking price. Groveling and begging wasn't your style. A man looked much better at the end of your expensive shoes. Renting luxury expensive was a momentary loss for the ultimate payout. You just had to let the cards play. The sleek black door opened, courtesy of the chauffeur hired explicitly for the facade. Your bright red Loui Vuitton heels hit the pavement first. Hiking up the floor-length designer dress that hugged your every curve in all the right ways, you took the hand of the oblivious older gentleman that was your driver for the night. You stepped out of your extravagant ride and into an even more luxurious world dripping with millions of scents. Everyone had the 'new' smell. New car, new clothes, new perfume, new lover, it was shameless to reuse when you could afford new.

Your eyes scanned over the looming mansion, drinking in the twenty-one-bedroom palace. Complete with a nearly two-story fountain lit up in lavish marble, an angel perched upon the top. The lights glow warm over the water, almost making it look like gold. Well, this man liked to flash his money. You nodded your head toward the man holding your door open, offering a false show of gratitude for his politeness to show face. Returning to the driver's seat, he pulled away, finding a place to wait for your call to return patiently.

You looked down at your appearance to ensure that your attire was flawless and emanated the aura of class intended to give off. The floor-length sequined black dress was strapless, and it hugged your chest and pushed your breasts up to add sensuality as if the thigh-high slit that met your panty line wasn't enough. Along the left side was a floral print with a see-through mesh that allowed more skin to be flaunted. Your waist curves perfectly into your plump hips. The intricate floral lace curled up against the right side of your chest and wrapped around your neck, leaving your shoulders and upper back exposed.

It was the right amount of flash without appearing too obvious. Your once electrifying blue bobbed haircut was now a beautiful chocolate brown, pinned up into a bun that rested at the crown of your head. Temporary dye could do wonders to shift an appearance. Diamonds hung from your ears and wrist. No one knew that every piece of this outfit was either stolen or gifted from the hands of pretentious rich men hoping that expensive things would widen the gap between your knees.