Chapter 33

You remembered, oh did you remember. You thrust the car into a sudden stop as you pulled up on that glistening mansion, beaming in all its expensive glory. That shimming fountain with the angel on top looked different in the daylight. Then again, it didn't have the warm-hued lights to shine on it and make it look golden. Now you could see the simple polished marble that shined just as nicely in the sunlight.

Turning the key, you shut the life off the engine as you threw the door open and stepped out of your loaner, Zenvo TS1, clad in a coat of deep-sea purple. Your black stiletto heel hit the pavement with a click before you unfolded your height from the low-riding car and stepped out into the sun. A pair of sheer stockings ran up your legs and stopped at the bottom of a pair of denim shorts. You wore a ripped grey t-shirt with slits running along the sides, shoving off glimpses of your ribs from under the polished leather jacket you donned. Your bobbed blue locks hanging lay loosely and brushed against your shoulders as it shined in the sunlight. You slammed the car door shut of that 1.8 million dollar car that the organization so generously let you 'borrow' and started toward the entrance of the mansion you had been to once before.

You wasted no time to scoop out your surroundings or take in the sights as you hit the door and raised a manicured hand to beat on the wooden frame, but before you could, the door quickly opened inward and led into the lavish foray. This place looked so different without the dance music, rave lights, and sea of wealthy gang leaders filling the space.

Your eyes began to dart about, quickly landing on the doorman who held the grand entrance open for you. Were you supposed to greet him? Ha. This maggot was beneath you; you weren't trying to get on anyone's good side tonight. Before you could throw out some insulting demand to see the home's owner, a honey-dripping voice quickly called from within the mansion.

"Glad you could make it." Kim Seokjin's voice caused all sound within the area to calm to a halt to hear that beautiful man speak. "Y/N... It's Y/N, right?" He began to make his way closer, coming off the grand staircase, those legs as nice as you remembered them. This was one towering man that you did not mind seeing.

"Yes." You answered after a deep inhale, quickly stepping past the doorman as you stared to meet him halfway. "Seokjin, right?"  You questioned, though you knew you weren't wrong. This man was a tall drink of water, and you couldn't forget his name even if you had been drugged and dragged out of his house, those slender hips and broad shoulders stuck in your memory.

"Jin." He corrected, shortening his name as he finally stopped a few feet before you and offered his hand. You glanced down at his palm, the instincts in you quickly checking for tricks before you'd offer up your appendage. After a brief survey, you set your hand into his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

Before your hands could move in unison, Jin quickly changed the game as he raised your hand to his lips and kissed the mounds of your knuckles. His deserving eyes fell shut. His plump lips felt like silk, and his warmth quickly radiated through your hand and straight to your spine. Son of a— That wasn't the first time a handsome man had kissed your hand, but why did it feel that way?

With embarrassment, you quickly pulled your hand back and brought your closed fist to your lips as you coughed into your palm to clear the lump in your throat. Jin quickly took note of the heat in your cheeks, and the devious look on his lips let you know he liked the effect he had on you. Damn those eyes, you couldn't be a sucker for someone else's eyes, not again.

"I'm glad you made it here safe," Jin said as he straightened his posture and let those broad shoulders flex. You tried to keep your mind from how those shoulder blades would feel under your fingernails.

"Yeah. Though that wasn't exactly how I left last time." As you cast your gaze off to the side, you grumbled under your breath and glared up at the upper balcony lined by the main entrance, a floor higher and rounded by a railing, memories flooding back to you. It was the night your nightmare had started.

"Well, if I had any say in the matter, you would have left here not being able to walk straight either way," Jin said shamelessly, and his brows flickered upward as that grin remained plastered onto his pretty thick lips. "Though that would have been for a more savory reason..." His deep voice dropped to a more sultry tone as his chin tilted downward, brown eyes baring down on you like a roaring fire.

Did he just...? Your eyes snapped to his, wide and surprised that he would so boldly declare like that when he had just met you. You were more or less a lackey sent to him by an organization he was working with. Was he just a man that didn't like to keep it in his pants, or had you somehow interested him when you had only just spoken to him today?

"R sent me on business." You said as you tried to avert the subject from his flirtatious nature. Then again, maybe he wasn't flirting. Perhaps it was just how he was. "Something about discussing a drop?" Once again, you coughed, clearing your throat as a more solidified lump clogged your airway. Damn these men that were associated with R's organization.

"Right, right." He nodded, shifting his smile to one that seemed a bit sweeter. Turning to the side, he gestured down the left corridor before looking your way again. "Care to join me in private?" He asked, though his words seemed laced with yet another innuendo. Your brows frowned in question before he shot a glance to the doorman, trying to signal that as a silent reason why he didn't want to speak so freely out here. Right, prying ears.

Nodding your head, you cocked it to the side and gestured for him to lead the way as you folded your hands into your leather jacket. Your eyes hung a bit lower as he started to walk by, keeping them as close to the floor as you could while you followed him to this 'private' location. Admittedly though, you had lust. Your eyes couldn't help themselves from venturing up and taking in a taste of his backside. It was well sculpted, just as you had imagined, given those slender hips and stretched shoulders. Having a firm backside to match such a flawless physique would only be fitting.

Damn, what did this boy have that you didn't want?