Chapter 61

It didn't take long for Seokjin to skillfully follow your request. You were left in nothing more than your midnight purple bra and panties. Granted, the rest of your clothes didn't exactly leave your body intact but they were now at the bottom of the pool and neither of you gave a single fuck. Your mind was occupied by other things now, but more important things. Like the fact that you were once again plastered against the wall of the pool. Clearly, Jin liked having you pinned against things and you couldn't say you were opposed. However, your chest was left abandoned.

Your fingers scrapped across the linning over the pool instead of fresh skin. Your knees hitting the slick surface as opposed to wrapped around a beautiful man that was built like a god. How you ended up here? Well, that'd be a question for Mr. Kim. You were at the mercy of his pleasurable torture now as he took foreplay to an extended level. His hands held your hips in place, keeping you facing the pool wall with your legs sprawled and pressed against the wall. Your back was to his chest as your neck craned back while your head rested on his shoulder.

Lieu of using his fingers, mouth, or any equally extraordinary appendages - he chose something else entirely to tease your flesh. Your body was position right in front of one of the many jet screams that helped circulate the pools water. He was using the gushing water as if it were a toy to tease your body and god was it working.

You couldn't keep yourself from squirming in his hold. He did his best to keep his large hands at your hips and keep them positioned over the jet just like he wanted. You kept he got some sort of pleasure out of making your worm around like you were, even if you couldn't clearly see his face from your position.

Your arms raised above your head and soon behind it as you placed your palms behind his neck. Your fingers dragging over his nape before tangling your fingers into his charcoal black hair. It didn't take long before a breathy moan had left your lips and escaped into the cool night air of the enclosed pool room. Your eyes stared up at the glass ceiling, seeing specks of stars sprawled out before you. It was an enchanting sight before your eyes rolled back in pleasure.

Damn this man. He was using foreplay as a form of pleasurable torture and it was working - working very well. The way the pressure of the jet hit your core just over your silk underwear felt like the vibrations of God's hand. Seokjin's lips dancing over the side of your neck only furthered your sense of delight. His tongue dragging across your skin slowly as he savored the flavor with a grumbling hum that you felt vibrate your chest. Such a predatory growl that made you want to hear more.

Your fingers took a fist full of his hair as your body rolled toward the vibrations of the jet before falling back against his chest. Your body involuntarily signaling it wanted more before you could even express it yourself with words. Your tongue slammed to the roof of your mouth as you tried to prevent a larger volume of orgasmic sounds from leaving your lips, instead coming out as a deep hum.

"Jin." You called out seconds later with a labored breath. His name was a simple and silent command, that you wanted a chance in activities and sure enough, he understood.

Releasing your hips, your knees slipped from the wall of the pool and your core was relieved of the torturous vibration from the underwater jet. You released a heaving breath as your body sunk deeper into the water, tightening your grip on the edge of the pool you used your arms to keep yourself afloat and give your legs a brief rest. Jin's hands never left your frame however, slowly traveling from your hips up to your ribs as he graced your skin with a touch as smooth as silk.

"Unfair." A simple word came out in a grumble as you glared at Seokjin from over your shoulder. Deep breath after breath entering your lungs as your heart rate began to calm down from its acceleration.

"Let me make it up to you, Kitten." Jin's sly voice vibrated against your ear. Ah, god. As much as you wanted to playfully respond with spite, internally you were excited to know what he meant by that.

Grabbing onto your shoulder, he slowly turned you back around to face him. Your chest met his, filling your skin with the warmth that it had lacked for some time. He pressed you back against the wall of the pool as he wasted no time in tasting your lips.

A quick inhale filled you as your arms wrapped around his broad shoulders and legs began to worm around his frame. His palms met your knees, massaging your flesh as he worked his way up to your legs. It was as if you were fucking a masseuse. The way his hands knew how to kneed your flesh, the way he hit points of your skin that could cause you to shudder with delight. He had a magic touch that you were starting to crave.

You welcomed his tongue as it slipped past your lips and grazed your own. Your head tilting into his kiss as your fingers danced over his wet sparking skin. It had been months since you were physical with someone like this. Sex that wasn't derived from your work or consequences of your fuck ups. This was a choice, one you made. When was the last time you had done this just for fun? Hell, you weren't even at the sex yet and you had already climaxed once thanks to his brilliant idea of putting you in front of that water jet.

Perhaps he planned ahead, or perhaps you weren't the first woman he's had fun within his pool. Likely the second, not that it offended you. You weren't doing this out of emotion. You didn't want to be with him or see a future with him. This was unfiltered lust and that was just fine by you. Who gave a damn how many people he had been with? God only knew how many you had been with and likely Seokjin knew that as well. You were two of a kind in many aspects.