Chapter 58

It didn't take long, perhaps only forty-five minutes for Seokjin to return back to his home. You had downed three large glasses of vodka in that time and had a decent buzz going for yourself. Okay perhaps you were straddling the line of drunk a bit more then you'd let on.

The double-wide doors behind you pushed open thanks to the servant's help. Legs that stretched for days met a slender waist and bleed into broad shoulders. With one good flex you swore he could tear that white collared shirt he wore.

"About time, Jinnie~" you purred as you cast a gaze over your shoulder. Tilting your glass you bid him sarcastic cheers before turning back to the water.

"Well, if I knew you were coming I would have planned accordingly, Kitten." Seokjin said smoothly as he tossed his suit jacket on one of the pool's lounge chairs and began to roll up his sleeves. The way his hands flexed and muscles rolled with the action should be illegal, thankfully you didn't see it.

" Kitten. " you quoted with a sarcastic full and a roll of your eyes that went unnoticed. "You need to stop calling me that."

"Well if you're going to call me Jinnie, I don't see why Kitten is a problem." Seokjin noticed your discarded stockings laying on the lounge chair that he placed his jacket on. A single brow cocked high to the sky as he tilted his head toward you, he didn't address it.

"I'll keep calling you that if you're going to keep calling me Kitten." You said with a deep shrug before taking a long swig of your glass.

"Deal." He added without hesitation as he grabbed a single chair nearby and dragged it over toward the edge of the pool. He let his body fall into its crevice, folding one leg over the other while his hands intertwined in his lap elegantly.

Finally, your eyes cast back to see his position. He was dangerously close - seated right behind you. His legs only about a foot back. He looked good, damn good. It was like the rich CEO's son at a party that you couldn't wait to sink your teeth into.

Above all else though, it was those eyes. Those charcoal eyes that reflected a sense of confidence that no one could take from him, it mirrored your own. For some reason coming from him, it was like magic. Was this what men felt when you laid on your charm? No wonder you were able to seduce came so easily.

"Going to join me for a drink?" You questioned with a grumble as you ripped your gaze from him in attempts to break the relentless spell he had you placed under. The rocks of ice rattled in your glass as you swallowed back the remainder of your forth glass of straight vodka. A heavy sigh left you as you slapped the glass down harshly by the pools lining.

"Is that what you want?" Jin questioned, his voice laced with honey dripped from his tongue. The underlining meaning of his question escaped you.

'Want'. What was it you wanted? Why were you even here? A strange woman waltzing into a known drug lords mansion in the dead of night. Were you seeking some type of refuge? Perhaps just a distraction.

"I want... to forget." You mumbled under your breath as your eyes filtered down, your head hanging low. The heavy liquor had loosened your lips. Yes, that's what you wanted most. Just to forget. Forget the horrors of that night. The things you saw... the things you did.

Your body began to visibly shake. Only those around you noticed the vibration - to you - you were obviousness. Once again you felt frozen. Frozen with that sense of fear you had grown so accustomed too in the presence of Jimin. Your body tensed as if you were right back on the office floor.

"Then--" That silky smooth voice rang out. It was barely audible to your fragile form, never the less the voice echoed. The world felt still, yet it rattled with that piercing fear.

It was as if you were in a spiked cage. Each breath tasted like blood. Each twitch of your muscles felt like regret as the spikes drove into your arms and legs. You heard nothing but the screams. If you could imagine hell, you'd assume it was something like this - like that night.

"Forget."

Before your body could convulse and shatter with the fear that rattled your psyche, you were shocked with an entirely new sensation. The rush against your skin and the gasp of breath just before felt sharp, it was still laced with fear but an entirely new sense of it.

In a moment's notice, your airflow was restricted and your body hit with a flash sensation of cold as your body was engulfed by liquid. Your eyes slammed shut and your mouth followed suit. Water, this was water. Quickly you sank down, your leather jacket and black denim skirt serving as anchors to drag you to the bottom.

Your bare feet hit the floor of the pool in only a few seconds, and quickly you pushed up to try and force yourself back to the surface. You sprang up, quickly taking in a large gasp of breath that you nearly swallowed in your haste. You snapped your eyes open, staring up as the culprit stood there in victory, a smile scrupling his features. He let free a devious chuckle.

"What the fuck?!" You barked, your upper lip snarling as you raised a hand to rack back your chopped blue locks of hair. The shock of the cool - not cold - water sobered you some. "Are you trying to fucking kill me?!"

"Not at all, Kitten." He shrugged as his slender fingers reached up to the dip in his shirt's opening. "Simply trying to help." Nonchalantly he replied.

"Help? How the fuck did that--"

"You wanted to forget, didn't you?" He quipped back at you before you could continue your lecture. "Seems to me that little surprise took your mind of whatever was plaguing it."

Your eyes widened a bit at his explanation. Anger built in the pit of your stomach as spite hung on the edge of your tongue but, he was right. The shock had caused the shaking to stop and at that moment, you had forgotten. It wasn't the most pleasant way to forget, but it was a sufficient distraction none the less.

Your eyes narrowed, staring daggers at the man above you. Though that expression quickly shifted as you noticed him begin to snap each button of his white-collar shirt one by one. Your eyes widened, surprised by the attention as he reached the final clasp and snapped it free. Rolling his shoulders, he shrugged himself out of his shirt and tossed it off to the side to be forgotten.

Eyes riddled with lust began to crawl across his half-naked frame. He didn't have bulging muscles, he wasn't chiseled like stone but you could see the rolling mounds on his stomach. His arms were the thickest. Broad shoulders supported a pair of wide arms that rolled with power. You could see the faint lines of a 'V' shape take form just above the lining of his slacks. Jesus...

He looked inhuman in his perfection, and that was just from the neck down. His face was an entirely different story. Such subline features mixed with luscious hair of jet black hair. Thick lips remained to taunt with a grin, dark eyes squinted with amusement as he likely drank in your expression as a direct feeding to his ego.

Seokjin quickly kicked off his oxford shoes and rid himself of his socks. All the while you were still in a state of shock and bewilderment as to what he was even doing. You forced your thoughts back onto the actions over his drool-worthy appearance and flashed your gaze back to his face.

"How about I help you forget whatever is troubling you, Kitten?"