Chapter 51

Time ticked by so painfully slow that you hadn't even realized you had begun to doze off. The sounds of gunshots had begun to stop minutes prior to your drift into the dream realm. You weren't sure exactly how long you were out, but you imagine it was nothing more than a cat nap that was induced due to your raised blood pressure and elevated anxiety.

When you finally came to it was caused by an unnerving sound. Loud bangs of objects being thrown about and the clash of furniture hitting the floor in a harsh manner. You shot your head up, staring toward the glass door of the office you sought refuge in. You could see him, his slender but well build frame just beyond the glass. Those blonde locks of hair in disarray as he marched across the floor in search of something. What personality was he now? The meticulous way in which he carried himself seemed to imply it was still Minsu, which offers no solace.

Quickly you pushed the brown leather chair back as you ducked down under the office desk, trying to hide from view. Your breath instantly picked up as you began to frantically search your pocket for your cell phone. What happened to Jungkook coming to 'get you'. Guess that plan went to hell in a handbasket. Finding the device tucked away in your back pocket you quickly switched the screen as you clicked in a frisk to your contacts.

"Fuck..." You muttered under your breath as you quickly remembered that this new phone only had two numbers in it. Your brother's and the dreaded R... Reluctantly you dialed your brother and pressed the phone to your ear. Ring after ring echoed before it went to the automated voice mail. He was too lazy to even set up a reply, Jesus. After two more tries, you quickly gave up hope on being able to contact him. Hell, who knows. Maybe Jimin had already gotten ahold of him. Who knew if he was even conscious... or alive.

Staring at the second name, you swallowed the tump in your throat. The sound of Jimin's chaos outside the office fueled your desperation for a way out. Why the fuck did they keep sending Jimin out on assignments when he couldn't control himself?! You bit down hard on your lip and hit the call button for the first time. You had never called R directly before, you had never wanted to, but you were between a rock and a hard place and your choices were limited.

It rang a total of five times before that demonic but harmonizing deep voice came through the device with a simple 'Hello?' that made you clench your jaw. Just the way he spoke pissed you off, how could a simple hello sound so condescending?

"You lacky has gone off the fuckin' deep end!" You barked in a whispering yell of a voice. "This assignment is so fucked it isn't even funny!" You added, in more of your inner commentary coming out loud.

"Jimin, I'm assuming." He answered back so carelessly. His voice so void of emotion it was as if he was discussing the weather over a cup of tea in the comfort of his posh mansion office.

"No, the fucking candy man." You responded with a roll of your eyes as you tucked the phone between your ear and shoulder and started to inch across the floor, crawling to the corner of the desk to try and get a look outside the door. "His pycho-ass has me trapped in a room!"

"Ah, the high and mighty Y/N is crowering is she?" He questioned so casually, you heard a faint creak from the other end of the phone. The sound you recalled from the seat of his office chair, of course it was. "Perhaps you wouldn't be in this predicament if you would have stuck around to listen to the details of the assignment instead of storming off like a pre-teen who was denied her allowance."

"Is now really the time to lecture me?! Jimin has lost his mind, this is serious!" Your eyes peered from beside the wooden desk, raising your head a few inches to see out of the window that was carved into the office door. You couldn't see Jimin, but you did hear him gasp in delight. Unaware why that sound was made caused a shiver to trail down your spine.

"Oh, I'm sure it is." R agreed in sarcasm as he remained calm throughout your horror. There were a few seconds of silence before he so simply asked: "What is it you want me to do about it, Y/N?"

"Call off your fucking bloodhound!" Again you hissed in a raised whisper into the receiver. Your brows frowned however as you began to hear the distressing sounds of heavy breathing mixed with a soft pleading voice begging for something. You couldn't see anything from where you were but standing up didn't seem like a smart choice, you opted to try and crawl toward the half glass door. 

Shifting to your feet you began to crouch closer to the door, laying low end that the wooden frame just below the window would keep you cloaked from the view of those looking in. The pleading voice sounded desperate and terrified, but as you inched closer to the door it didn't sound like Jimin... but who was it?

"Would be kind of hard to do given I'm all the way across town, and I don't believe Minsu is in the mood for a phone conversation," R exclaimed so nonchalantly. "Though, feel free to walk up to him and hand him the phone and see how well that goes."

"Ha. Ha. Smart-ass." You grumbled under your breath. Finally reaching the door you started to push yourself up high enough to peek into the window and see exactly what was going on.

Much to your regret, you were met with a gruesome sight. It seemed you hadn't been alone on the eighth floor. One of the office men had apparently hidden on the floor and was found by the infamous Jimin much to his dismay. Jimin had this man - who appeared to be nearly six feet in height - on his knees and begging for mercy. The man's head was tilted all the way back, eyes pointed at the ceiling. Jimin's dainty fingers plastered on his cheeks like glue as he stared down at him, eyes filled with unquenchable need for control.

Jimin's thick lips were spread in a thin line, the look in his eyes analyzing. He was trying to figure out what exactly he wanted to do with the man in his grasp. To your surprise, your head tilted slightly, causing the phone at your ear to shift and fall from its place. It hit the ground, the dreaded hardwood floor, causing a thud to echo in the room and beyond. Jimin's head twisted in your direction and in that split second, your eyes met.

"Fuck!" You shouted, knowing full well you were found. Twisting around on your knees, you snatched your phone then scrambled onto your feet and quickly rushed for the desk. You felt your phone vibrating with the sound of R's voice on the other end, but his voice wasn't more powerful than the pounding in your ears from your own heartbeat.

Slamming yourself into the desk, you had readied to try and push it against the door but the slapping sound on the glass behind you caused you to swiftly whip back around to see if his force had busted the glass. Your chest bounced with panting breaths as you saw Jimin's emotionless face through the glass staring intently at you as if you were the next meal for the cannibal, his eyes dripped with hatred.

His hand slid to the doorknob, giving it a rattle. The lock prevented easy access but his hand returned to the glass, dragging his fingers over the cold glass before he glanced off to the side with an idea. It wasn't hard to piece together how he was planning on getting in and that glass wasn't going to protect you for long. Jimin offered you one last look before he stepped away from the door and out of sight. 

"Y/N." R called out fro the phone in your hand. "Y/N." He called again, not yelling but his voice demanded enough attention that it drew your hearing back to the phone in your hands as you raised the device back to your ear.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?!" You questioned, holding no reserve to your voice given your location was already well known. You didn't explain the current situation but R seemed to already know, or at the very least he guessed well.

"Listen to me." He demanded, his booming voice echoing in your ears as you took in a deep voice. "Minsu likes control..." He started to say as Jimin wandered away from the window, leaving your line of sight. Not being able to see him should have put you in more ease but it only terrified you. "But, you can control him."