Chapter 21

R had successfully managed to rob you of your clothes as well as your dignity. Everything moved in a hasty blur. His large hands took stake of your hips as he yanked them up, skillfully, he slid them to your thighs to force them around his waist. You were pressed up against the wall by his force. His lips attacked your own a second time, silencing your confused cries.

You didn't like this situation, then at the same time wasn't it better than being beaten senseless? You didn't want to admit the feeling of his rough hands gliding over yours brought a sense of pleasure; your spite wouldn't allow it, that the hunger he was displaying in his dark almost jet-black eyes wasn't erotic. You slept with countless people for far less savory reasons, normally to complete a job or to get something you want out of a man whose wallet was lined in gold.

Your body wanted to give in to his abrasive lust, despite your better judgment, and you despise the lack of control in the situation. His tongue forced its way into your mouth and swirled against your own. Every one of his actions demanded dominance, and to each one, you tried to rebel in your way. Even if you had to accept the consequences of your actions, that didn't mean you would lie down and be a good girl.

R pulled back from the kiss, briefly taking your lower lip with him as he bit into it. You hissed as your eyes opened half-lid to stare into those demented eyes. He released your lip as he bared his teeth to you, his breath already in pants. Rage riddled his gaze and dripped from his thick lips.

You had your moment; you were only granted a second to make your choice. Rage rattled your bones; it coursed through your veins thicker than your blood. Your hand left his shoulder and quickly grabbed ahold of his jaw, actions you inwardly knew he had allowed. You were losing control of your rationality as you could, seeing nothing but red and those deranged eyes.

Pushing yourself off the wall, you quickly crashed your lips into his, opening your mouth wide as you accepted his tongue. There was no 'winning' in these situations; no matter what, R would get what he wanted. Only this way, if you didn't fight against his force, maybe you'd save yourself from another beating. Maybe by accepting your fate, you'd diminish his punishment. Plus, maybe you could release your hatred for him through sexual tension; people always said hate sex was some of the best sex you could have. You could only hope. 'If he were going to be this forceful, he'd at least make it worth your while.'

Your hand trailed back, lacing into his peroxide blonde locks and taking a fist full of his hair. Your teeth nipped at his thick lower lip. He had you pinned to the wall, his engulfing hands pressed against your hips, nails dipping into your skin. You let your hips roll against his lap, encouraging him to get on with it.

He yanked himself back, taking a deep breath as his head tilted back. Your eyes reopened, taking a look at what was before you. Your eyes trailed over his tattooed neck and the faint black ink you could see just under that white shirt. You tightened your legs around his hips to keep yourself afloat. Your eyes undressed him; before long, his own did the same as you caught him staring at your chest.

His eyes were the color of deep sienna, with a mischievous glint that reflect the corners of his mouth, which were fighting a sinister grin. Curling your body closer to him, you reached behind yourself. You grabbed the clasp of your bra to unhook it. You quickly slipped out of the caged fabric and tossed it off into the distance, letting it be forgotten in the confines of his office.

"Are you going to fuck me or just stare at me all night?" You questioned, your back pressed against the wall, heavy and heated breaths causing your chest to bounce in his view. The bright light of his office ensured he saw every piece of you. You leaned your head back, letting it rest against the hard surface as you stared at him from under your lashes.