Chapter 24

It took some time before the kitchen staff packed up for the day, after prepping for tomorrow's shift. They left with their lives intact, ignorant of just how close they came to leaving this house in a body bag. You went through the kitchen and headed upstairs in your silent stalking to the second level. The mansion was barren now; everyone was either asleep or gone back to their own homes for the day.

It didn't take long before you stumbled upon Mr. Mayers's room and crept inside. You saw his mass sleeping soundly in his bed. Now, how to go about this? He was a sizable man and well-built. The chances of him overpowering you were high. You didn't have the luxury to afford any mishaps this time around. Holstering your gun, you began to wander the room in search of the things you'd need. 

After a brief scavenger, you settled on the overprized plush white towels that hung on a shelf in the bathroom in which you seduced Mr.Mayers the previous night. Carefully you took a pair of scissors from the bathroom drawer and cut them into long strips. Some rope would have been better, but when in doubt, improvise. 

Sauntering back to the bed, you carefully peeled back the blankets to reveal his bare upper chest. Geeze, was he built beautifully. It was too bad that the body would have to go to waste. Gingerly you grabbed one of his wrists to bring it closer to his other before wrapping the shredded towels carefully around his wrists.

You kept your movements feathery and soft to not wake him, you made sure the knot was strong and would bind him properly, and you knew as soon as you tightened the knot, he was likely to wake. You took in a breath and readied yourself; you had to be swift, as his legs needed to remain free from bondage. You took a tight hold on the tattered towels before yanking them outward and quickly locking the triple knot against his wrist, the hold so tight it pinched at his skin and cut off the circulation.

The man hissed as his eyes squeezed shut. Quickly stepping back, you reached back into your jacket to pull free your pistol and line it up with his skull. You kept a cool three-foot distance as you waited for his eyes to flutter open. Once, they had a sly smirk rolling across your lips.

"Rise and shine, beautiful~" You purred, forcing his attention to you. "Yell, and this bullet will meet your brain before you can get the second syllable out." You warned, taking a wide stance as you gave him a few moments to rise from his drowsiness.

"Kaitlyn?" He grimaced in pain as he tried sitting upon his kingly bed. His muscles rippled, and his hands instinctively tried to part but to no avail.

"Hi, sweetie~" You let your voice come out sweetly, and an innocent tilt of your head followed. You batted your lashes in his direction, mocking him with bashful flirtation. "Get up." You ordered as you placed your thumb on the hammer of the pistol and drew it back with a click.

"You can't be--"

"I said, 'Get up'." You reiterated you flicked the gun upward a few times, signaling for him to stand. Your lips flatlined, keeping your commands firm and clear. You tossed his legs over the edge of the bed and unfolded his body which was at least twice your side. You took a step back, making sure to keep a sizable distance between yourself and the towering man. "If you do what I say, I promise I won't shoot you." You said, flicking your brows up mysteriously as your smile returned to your painted lips. 

He stared at his feet in thought, but you quickly tapped your own against the hardwood surface to make an attention-grabbing sound and bring his eyes back up. Quickly you averted your gaze toward the bedroom door, silently signaling where you wanted him to go. 

He let his body unfurl, and his shoulders stretch. He was twice your size, and you had to admit you were a bit intimidated due to your disadvantage, but your cocky nature wouldn't allow that to show.