Chapter 81

Jungkook got to his feet as he turned and began to search for the T.V remote while you gave the area a once over for the remote to the digital fireplace. He found his device first and clicked the power button. Tossing the device in the chair he occupied earlier he cast his gaze across the room at you. For a woman that radiated with confidence and pride, the idea of turning off the lights almost seemed shameful, but it was. Wasn't it? You couldn't help but wonder if he knew that. His bare feet slapped along the hardwood floor as he made his way back over to you.

Realizing the remote to the fireplace was still on the bed you pushed yourself up off the floor. Jungkook met your frame nearby as you unfolded your frame. Your eyes dismissed him as you noticed the remote over on the bed. Leaning over you tried to reach for it but Jungkook's hands stopped you as they planted on your waist. Your eyes narrowed seductively and your head whipping back in his direction. Well-well, the little puppy dog had some courage in him. Turning into him you let him guide your body back to a standing position. His hands gliding up your waist as he stared into your clear eyes. Perhaps he was trying to prevent you from turning off the last light in the room or perhaps he was just an eager beaver.

Never the less he drew you in. You could smell your cocoa butter body wash on his skin from the shower he had just taken in your room. Cocoa butter never smelt better. Somehow the scent was just transformed with his own musk that was like pure filtered liquor pouring into your senses. Your eyes fluttered with a long inhale before looking up to meet his milk chocolate eyes. That wet black hair hung down and weighted his hair. It wasn't soaking wet but it stilled retained enough moisture to look freshly showered. Like the grass a glow from the brisk morning dew.

Your hands reached up to him, placing your bare palms on his enlarged biceps and over his broad shoulders. Your fingers traced over inked lines as you felt his moisturized skin.  Reaching the side of his neck you held him in place while your thumb traced a jawline that stretched for days. Once you saw past his adorable smile and innocent eyes, when you really looked - you could see the man hiding behind a layer of kindness that he felt he owed the world. Like a Demi-god just trying his best. He was perfect in his own unique way that no one could truly appreciate.

Your unoccupied hand moved to your own chest as you curled your fingers into the plush lining of your black and grey robe. Your nails scraping your bare skin as you pulled the fabric back and letting it slip down your frame. You released your insecurities with a last 'fuck it' breath that huffed from your lungs.  Bruises and marks shined against your skin in the light of the fire. You knew he was staring at them, but he was trying so hard to ignore their existence for your sake. You'd distract him from the bruises in time. Just as you wanted.

Leaning up you stood on the pads of your feet as you tried to reach his ear with your naked lips. "Are you going to touch me, Baby boy?" Hissing words left your lips like a snake's venom. You were drawing him in like a siren's curse and it was a type of power you hadn't felt in some time. The dazzling look of surprise in his eyes was enough to make you feel a little bit more whole. After your question, Jungkook's hand left your hip and traveled north up your chest.

His fingers found your bare skin and exposed breasts quickly. You could feel his touch slow as he ran over the soft mounds of warm flesh but tried not to make it obvious. Encouraging his actions you widened your jaw as you released a breathy moan into his ear. You could feel the shiver run down the back of his neck against your fingertips. How deliciously cute. As his hand occupied your chest and hip you released your grasp on your robe to reach for the edge of the towel on his sculped hips.

Your head leaned back to fully catch his gaze when he realized his towel would fall. Giving the coarse cloth a quick tug you saw his eyes dilate in surprise. Your teeth sunk into your lower lip as he remained frozen for the two seconds it'd take for the fabric shield to drop, you ate in his expression. You could see the predatory response in his eyes that most men possessed. He wanted to show his worth, prove he was going to be entertaining enough for your attention.  He felt he had something to prove in a frustrated retaliation to your feminine wilds. A feeling so deeply rooted, but it could be disabled another momentary surprise to override that pride and get them to mold against your wishes. Like an ancient womanhood code.