Chapter 72

He was right, it wasn't your turn but oh boy when he took his turn to play it was much better than what you had hoped for. 'I dare you to dance for me...' he had suggested in such a honey-filled deep voice but it's what he added - 'back at our hotel room.' that made you internally rejoice. You had nodded in acceptance to his 'daring' request and it took only a few minutes to square away the club bill and back onto the street. His chauffeur collected the two of you quickly and within twenty minutes the two of you were a cheeky drunken mess as you both staggered into the lobby of the hotel.

You weren't hammered, but admittedly you had a good buzz. Never the less you played your condition up a bit while still making sure you appeared completely coherent. The last thing you needed was him to play the gentleman's card and refuse to sleep with you due to your inebriated state. Giggling, the two of you headed into the elevator and let it carry you to the top floor. Penthouse, fancy. Seojoon tossed his keys and jacket on the piano's duet bench as he ventured deeper into the living area with you in toe.

Floor to ceiling windows along the furthest wall caught your attention first. The right neon lights of Stocgate shined through the clear glass. The room was barely lit by dim ceiling lights that allowed you just enough light to navigate around, but it was the light from the artificial fireplace in front of the couch that gave the room its mood. Blackwood floors and beige walls offered a cozy atmosphere and invited you in. You wondered over to the stretched sectional couch and let your fingers glide across the sleek beige leather.

To Seojoon, you were simply taking in your surroundings, though it was so much more then that. Your eyes bounced around rapidly out of his site as you identified all every door and window in the place. You made an educated guess of what each room was for future reference. You were scouting out a good place to lead Seojoon too which would make your job as easy as you possibly could.

Despite the naked windows the living room wasn't ruled out of your possible homicide locations. You were on the thirty-fifth floor in the dead of night - who exactly would be looking through the glass to see the atrocities that about conspired. Not to mention it had quick access to the exit so you could leave quickly after.

Spinning around you faced Seojoon and raised a hand. Rounding the couch you curled your finger in his direction causing a curious brow to perk as he questioned your motives. Lowering your hand you stood before the couch as your painted lips parted. "Why don't you have a seat and relax?"

Seojoon took your offer and let his feet carry him in slow strides as he made his way through the room and circling the couch. While he neared you took the opportunity to venture over toward the fireplace where you noticed a home system device. Setting down your clutch purse you picked up the table like device and held it up toward Seojoon silently asking for permission to which you were offered a nod. You knew luxurious penthouses like this had control devices that connected to the lights and surround systems. You activated the speakers in the living room and worked quickly to find some soothing R&B songs that fit the mood of the moment.

Finding just what you were looking for rhythmic music began to drift from hidden speakers and fill the empty air of the room. You set the tablet down back where you had gotten it from and glanced back over your shoulder at Seojoon who had already taken his seat. Turning around, you let your back seat lean against the wood trim of the fireplace as your hands gripped the edges. Closing your eyes you listened quietly to the music as you got a feel for the beat.

Your head began to sway that started a chain reaction down to your hips. It was an unspoken claim that if a man asked you to dance, he wasn't asking for choreography. Men gained their pleasure by watching the way your figure rolled to the beat of a song to gauge how well you'd move in the bedroom. Opening your eyes you let your knees bend slightly as you snaked your frame low before bringing it back up, letting your hands resting on the top of the wooden fireplace bring you back up effortlessly.

You pushed yourself from your spot you took a few steps closer to the couch before letting your heel dig into the fur rug that encompassed the area around the leather furniture. You stopped about halfway to him and let your hands press against your waist. Fingers tracing up red fabric as you let your hands outline your body. Snaking fingers laced into your false chocolate locks and behind your neck all the while your body rolling and swirling to the beat of the song. Pulling your hands away you began to let your body be carried down as you parted your knees just enough to allow your decent.

Reaching the ground, you twisted your waist as you turned to the side, letting Seojoon admire your curves against the light of the fire. Quickly you snapped the straps of your heals and began to let yourself rise back up quickly. Fluttering lashes flicked up as you met his gaze. He looked bewildered and your movement and it fed right into your ego. Letting that look linger for just a moment before you looked away.

Turning your back on Seojoon as you stepped out of your heals all the while never ceasing in your movent as you rolled forward. Your body bending in half as your right hand glided down your own leg. You quickly hooked your fingers into the loop on your shoes and taking them into your two-fingered grasp as you popped back up after such a long gaze at your backside.

Stepping forward your dance trailed into your stride. You carried yourself around the couch, shoes in hand, and began to head to the space behind him. You didn't stop though and admire those dark eyes looking up at you again, instead, your free hand reached out. You cupped his chin, letting your fingers drag softly across his skin as you outlined his sharp jaw. You rounded your hand behind his neck before trailing from his touch in your stride. You carried yourself past him and toward the right hall.

You saw his head snap to the side as you passed him, just like you wanted. You brought your fingers near your face as you turned back to look at him. Extending your index finger you held it up to him before curling it a few times. You were trying to lead him into another room a room that held more excitement to be offered. You knew quickly your offer was accepted as Seojoon pushed himself off the couch with a jerk, the gesture causing your teeth to sink into your lower lip with excitement. Here came the thrill of the chase again...