Chapter 54

It took forty-five minutes for someone to find you and in those forty-five minutes, you saw the torments of hell itself. You were left abandoned on the office room floor, resting against an overturned desk. Your hands covered in blood and bits of flesh spread out beside your hips and your legs stretched out in front of you. There wasn't a section of your body that was untouched by the metallic madness, but it was the coat of crimson that surrounded your lips that haunted you the most.

Your eyes simply stared blankly ahead, as flashbacks ravaged your mind, not even Nungkook's warm palms pressed against your cheeks could snap you from your daze. His panicked yelling for your brother echoed in your ears but the voices sounded so tunneled.

Mono rushed into the office room floor and you could see the shock the engulfed his dark brown hues as he stared down at you, a sight he never wished to see of his little sister. Kneeling down, he gestured Jungkook away. There was mutters of sending the youngest away to go retrieve Jimin so everyone could proceed to leave.

Reluctantly, Jungkook left you in your brother's care and headed back toward the staircase. Mono's frame loomed over you, carefully raising each of your arms - one at a time - as he checked for injury. His examining eyes moved to your torso than your legs before his tattooed palms took your cheeks into his grasp and carefully moved your head about.

You allowed yourself to be moved about  as if you were nothing more then a ragdoll, because in reality that's all you were. The only movement you provided as a slow blink of your eyes that misted the dead gaze you now possessed.

"I got you, baby-sis." Mono wished as he used his palms to try and drag away some of the blood around your mouth, but his actions on smeared the mess. "You's safe now." His deep voice was soft, a whisper carried through a deadly silent space.

You heard him and could see him, but you couldn't bring yourself to move or even respond. You wished you felt safe, hell you wished you even felt sane.

Mono leaned forward, carefully wrapping an arm around your shoulders as the other swooped under your legs as he hoisted you up. You confirmed to the cradling shape he forged but your head leaned back into the crook of his elbow, the straight to even prop your head up was nonexistent.

He turned with you in his arms and started to head for the exit. Your eyes never closed, the imagines in your head were far worse than the sight around you. As you passed the room by, you saw him... the man that became subject to the wrath that you and Jimin had instilled.

His body laid sprawled on the floor. His left leg was missing at the knee and his severed limb was placed just a few feet above his head. His body was sliced, from the bottom of his chin all the way to his belt line. His intestines were not missing from his body and instead hung around the nearby turned over furniture like Christmas garland. His liver was jammed into his mouth so roughly it dislocated his jaw.

His right eye rested in his left palm, the nerves still intact as claw marks circled the sock in his skull. The fingers of his right hand ripped at the knuckles and stuck into his open chest cavity like candles on a birthday cake and his heart...?

Your body began to shake, but not the shivering kind of jitters, no. This was convulsions, brought on from the memory of the man's death. You were going into the last stages of server shock.

Mono wrapped his arms tighter around your fragile body. His teeth clenched as he hissed between his teeth a soothing 'shhhhh', but it brought no comfort.

"You're stronger than this, baby-sis." He whispered as he pressed his pierced lips to the side of your head and continued to hold you tight. "You're gonna get through this, Y/N. I got you..."

You wished you could believe those words.