37

Mattia pov

Sunday, 12

I nock on Elem's door and wait a little while looking through her window.

Mc= Who is it?" I hear Melecio said while his steps get louder.

M= Me? Mattia"  I said, taking my hands out of my pockets before the door swung open.

Melecio was standing there holding some toys without a shirt and messy hair with hickeys on his neck, not important but they are very visible.

Mc= Yeah?" Melecio asked me with an eyebrow raise.

M= I came to visit Elem"  I said stretching the back of my neck.

Mc= yeah, she is upstairs" He said moving to the side and letting me in.

M= thank you'' He nodded before walking towards the kitchen, I jog upstairs and knock on Elem's door.

E= I said i'm not moving out!!" Elem yells from inside her room.

M= Its me princess" I said knocking softly again, seconds later Elem unlocked the door and let me in.

E= hi" Elem whisper with a frown and puffy red eyes.

M= Come here"  I give her a small smile opening my arms for her.

E= I don't want to move"  She whispers with her eyes getting glossy,  I sigh and pull her to me.

M= I know princess, I don't want you to move either"  I whisper back before picking her up, holder her by the back of her thighs.

She wrapped her legs around me and hugged my neck, I walked us to her bed and took a seat at the edge with her on my lap.

M= you were packing already?" I asked her looking at the suitcase on the floor and Elem nodded.

E= The test gets here tonight"

M= Why doesn't Lisa just move her stuff here?"  I asked her rubbing her back.

E= Idk"  Elem whisper.

M= lets cuddle okey?" She nodded and we got comfortable on her bed and we started talking about movies.

Mc=  ELEM!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!!" Melecio yells from downstairs, Elem sigh before getting off of me.

E= wait here" I nod and she walks out of the room closing the door behind her.

I get up from her bed and look around her room, I walk in her bathroom and wash my face,  I dry my face with the towel that was on the shower door making some underwear fall.

I pick it up and put it in the sink, God damn wish I could have seen Elem wearing this.

I walk back to her room with the underwear in my hand and put it in my pocket before Elem bursts into the room smiling and jumping in my arms.

M= What happened princess!!"  I ask her making her pull her face away from my neck and kiss me.

E= Idk how but the test came out negative" She whispered with a big smile.

M= Are you gonna stay here!?" I ask with my smile getting bigger.

E= Yeah Lisa somehow changed my dad's mind and he let me stay with Dominic here!" She smiles before getting off of me and jumps on her bed.

M= Thats good right?"  I smile standing at the edge of her bed.

E= Yeah, its amazing, but I have to keep my grades up and thats all" 

M= Your very smart, I am sure you would keep them up" 

E= Do you want to go out or do something?"

M= Yeah, What do you want to do?"

E= Well I have to unpack everything but we can do whatever you want, I don't have anything on mind"  Elem said while sitting down on her bed.

M= I can help you unpack if you want" I said and she nodded.

I helped her unpack while we talked about tik tok, we made 3 or 4, I don't remember, then she called the grils and tell them the news.

They got so excited that they decided to do a sleepover in Sandra's house,  Elem wanted me to come but I didn't want to be the only boy and Sandra is not aloud to have boys in her room.

E= Fine, do you want me to give you a ride?" Elem asked me while doing here hair.

M= You could give me a ride to Kairi's house" I said and she nodded while getting on her chair to grab something from the top of her closet.

E= I really want you to go with me" Elem whined getting off the chair with clothes in her hands.

M= Why princess?"

E= Idk, I just want you to be there"

I just adore her so much.

M= I want to be with you too"

E= It sounds so cringy, I almost throw up"  Elem giggle before walking to her bathroom.

I rolled my eyes playfully and got up from her bed and walked to her bathroom standing on the door frame.

E= are you gonna stay in Kairi's house?" Elem asked me while changing her shirt.

M= yeah"

E= Okay, should I do the thing I did to you the other day?"

What?

M= What thing and what day?"  I asked her while she put her sweatpants on.

E=  the one where I have to suck your privat- Head is called head yeah head"  did she just make me blush by saying that? I am weird.

M= You want to give me ..... head? right now? like here in this moment?"

E= If you don't want to I won't do it"  Elem said while walking past me and grabbing her shoes from the floor.

M= No no no, I do just surprise that you want to give me head and not ask for-''

Mc= We are leaving"  Melecio said while knocking on the door.

E= Going" Elem yells back while putting her shoes on.

M= We are going with them?"

E= Yeah, I have to give them a ride"   Elem said and I nod.

I have bad luck always, I was about to get head! and she asked me! I didn't had to ask!.

M= Wait your going like that?" I asked her looking at her clothes.

it was a bra? and some sweatpants and you could see her thong strips. resting on the middle of her waist and hips while her sweatpants rest on her hips.

She would pull it up every 2 minutes, they are to big for her.

(Something like this)

..... I need ideas please!!