49

Elem pov.

B= Elem" Brandon said while walking in the bathroom.

He looked from me to Mattia and the girl and back to me before grabbing my hand and pull me out of the bathroom.

I clean my throat and wipe my sweaty hands on my jeans.

B= I thought you guys were together" Brandon whisper while stretching the back of his neck.

U= ahm- Yeah- No I am- we used to- we broke up" I whisper and he nod.

B= You look really upset, you still have feeling for him?"

U= We broke up 2 weeks ago so yeah I don't think I would lose them soon, but anyways lets forget about this, I have to go" I said giving him a small smile.

B= Bye Elem"

U= Bye" I wave bye at him before walking back to the lunch room.

I took a sit next to Elisa in front of Kairi and just heard them talk even if my mind was just thinking of Mattia fucking that girl.

K= Hey are you alright?" Kairi whisper.

U= oh yeah, just thinking"

K= I tried to explain to Mattia but he didn't want to hear me-''

U= Its fine, I was to drunk and Mattia maybe didn't had feeling anymore"

K= He does, he said 'I love you' and you guys were together for a year"

yeah right. he loves me a lot that his fucking some girl.

U= yeah" I whisper before going through my phone not wanting to talk.

Later the bell ring and we went to our next class, this class we had assignt sits and I have to sit in front of Mattia, next to Elisa and Sandra.

U= Hey, I am gonna use the bathroom before going to class"

El= I would wait for you"

U= No its fine" She nod and walk to the class.

I went into the bathroom and just sit in the counter, waiting for the bell to ring and the school to call my dad.

I waited and I got a call from my dad, let it ring 3 times before answering.

U= hey dad"

D= Where are you?"

U= In the bathroom, can you call me later?"

D= No, go to class right now"

U= I am, just call and say I had a problem"

D= No! your going in their and say it to yourself, hurry the fuck up!"

He hung up and I put my phone down and put it in silence before walking out of the bathroom.

I took a long deep breath and walk to the classroom, I open the door and everyones head shoot to me.

T= Ms. Alvarato, happy that you decide to join us"

U= Yeah" I said with a nod before walking to my table but he stopped me.

T= Hey hey , go back outside nock and tell me your excuse"

U= No" I said not knowing what my excuse would be.

T= Do it"

U= No" I said again and the class started whispering things while Elisa give me a look.

T= Why not? Its simple"

U= There is blood coming out of my pussy and I had a accident, Happy?"

T= Take a sit Ms.Alvarato"

U= Its Alvarado"

T= I said take a sit Ms.ALVARADO"

I roll my eyes and took my sit, I take out everything I needed and start doing my notes while everyone whisper and laughs at me.

To this point I didn't care anymore, I was gonna leave this school and move in with dad and Lisa.

The semester was about to end either way, only a month in this semester before I  find a job.

Every 5 seconds me and Mattia would look at each other but look away and Elisa was being loud as always.

The class finish and Lisa pick me up, she said I had a appoitment but I don't remember.

L= how are you feeling about the whole break up?"

U= Fine, just cried my eyes out every night and second I am alone, I gain more weight, I am getting acte a lot if you haven't notice, and I am craving attentions and affection, I am doing just fine, perfect, amazing" I said while going through my phone.

L= You would get through it, you just haven't put a lot of attention to yourself, how about Mattia? have you talk to him"

U= He was fucking some girl in the bathroom today, I saw him after I throw up my lunch" I said and Lisa sigh.

L= in only 2 weeks?"

U= yeah, he- yeah I don't even have a excuse for him, I am tired of this, I don't even remember kissing Kairi or having any type of contact with him"

L= First time getting drunk?"

U= Yeah"

L= yeah, I didn't remember anything of my first time just a huge headache and a lot of throwing up the next day"

U= I know, it happen to me too"

L= lets just not get drunk again"

U= I would never get that drun-''

Do= Ms.Alvarado?" A doctor said while looking at some papers on his hands.

U=Me" I said getting up and Lisa stayed there with Arlo on her arms.

Do= Follow me" I nod and walk behind him to a room.

Do= you can take a sit" I took a sit while he close the door and sit on his chair.

Do= This is just a 3 months check up right?"

U= yeah" I said and he nod before he started taking something out.

Do= Okey, Please fill this up while I get some stuff out" I nod andgrab the papers from his hands.

......