27

Elem pov.

I started kissing Mattia's neck just how the girls told me while Mattia played with my hair.

D= Elem, we are leaving now" My dad said nocking on the door.

U= okey, be safe" We hear his footsteps going downstairs.

M= Are they gonna be out fo-''

U= They are staying the night at Lisa's old house, they found out I hear them all the time" I said and Mattia let out a chuckle.

U= That was hot" I said with a little smile and Mattia smirk.

M= really?" He ask me and I nod sitting up, he sat with his back on the wall with me still on his lap.

U= yeah amor" I smile biting my lip slightly while his hands rest on my hips.

M= your the only hot one here" Mattia said before we start making out.

I took the risk and grind my hips on his lap, Mattia went from my lips down my jaw and neck while moving my hips with his hands to give him pleasure.

I swear, I swear I could feel his dick getting hard and I was getting scare of how big he would be.

U= matti" I faintly moan running my fingers through his hair and slightly pull it at the end.

Mattia's hand move to my ass rubbing and squeeze whenever he pleasure too.

I was soaking by now, my hands were gripping Mattia's shirt while grinding on him.

1 minutes later and Mattia's hand started playing with the edge of my spandex.

He pull away from my neck and look up to me and back down to my spandex asking for permission and I nod.

He quickly flip us over so he was on top of me and take off my spandex leaving me in my underwear.

I was very nervous but I wanted to know what it feels like so I didn't stop it at all.

M= ready?" Mattia whisper in my ear and I nod, he kissed my neck while pulling down my undewear.

Thank god the light are off, we could easily see because of the tv, and some light from the bathroom.

U= wait wait wait" I said stopping mattia from pulling down my underwear and he look up to me.

U= Your gonna stop if I tell you, right?" I whisper a little emberras of asking.

M= yeah, of course I am, we don't have to if you don't want to" Mattia said with a smile.

U= No, I do just nervous" I said and he nod rubbing my thigh.

M= Don't worry your gonna love it" I nod and he pull down my underwear so I was only in my shirt.

M= okey tell me to stop if you want me too" I nod while looking up to the ceiling.

M= okey but do me a favor, and try to keep eye contact" Mattia said and I nod again.

He pull me to the end of the bed and got on his kness in front of me. I was nervous if I smell bad but I never actually do and Elisa give me this pill that made me pee a lot, but it made me smell good it would stay for 72 hours.

U= Ahgh!" I gasp when I felt Mattia lick a long strips of my pussy but I inmediatly cover my mouth while I grip the sheets.

M= everything good?" Mattia ask looking up to me and I nod.

M= fuck princess, your really wet" Mattia groan rubbing his finger tips on my lips.

U= fuck!" I semy scream as I felt Mattia's fingers go inside me, couldn't he put only one?