32

Elem pov.

We went to this fiancy party of my dad job, it was just about old people and brats talking about their money and how expinsive their houses, dogs and cars are.

Larry and me were just chilling talking about how he found out he likes boys and we had a mini argument with stefania one of my dads friends daughter.

I hate her she is such a bra and mean to everyone, she thinks she is everything, I meet Manuel, his my dad friends son, his 21.

My dad invited some of his friends to his party, he is turning 36 this sunday and Lisa is making him a party.

U= Today was tired asf, I don't why they always make this party on a tuesday night" I groan taking off my heels.

Everyone was already in their room, taking a shower of already in bed, I had to take a shower but I am to sleepy maybe I would skip class tomorrow never mind, tomorrow is Larry first day.

Why couldn't he start next monday, school sucks a lot even if I want to see the girls and maybe Mattia.

I lock my door and turn off the lights, I take my dress off so I was left in my underwear and get under my blankets.

I was watching a movie but I think I fell asleep in the middle of it..

NEXT MORNING, 7:11am

My alarm has been going on and on since 6:30, I haven't turn it off cause it fell of my bedside and went under the bed.

D= Elem, time for school hurry up" My dad said nocking on the door and I groan before my closet door swing open and dominic walk in with clothes on his hand.

Larry= Hurry up, Its my first day" Dominic said moving me around.

U= I am naked dude, get out" I groan covering from my feet to my heads.

L= hurry up, your friends are downstairs" my dad said from the hallway

U= just tell them to come up here," He walk away and I told dominic to unlock my door.

L= Elem time to school" Lisa said nocking on the door.

U= I know" I groan, I put my long pillow in between my legs and hug it trying to sleep again.

L=I am gonna use your bathroom"

U= okey" I whisper, I was really sleepy, I wanted to sleep all day and never get up.

E= HI bitch!" Elisa yell before she jump on top of me making me groan.

U= Elisa!!" I groan while she laugh with sandra.

E= I saw you in TV with that cute guy" Elisa said sitting on top of me.

U= What news? I was only with dominic it was boring, LARRY IS BORING!!" I yell for dominic to hear me which he did and let out a chuckle.

S= HIS HERE!!?" Sandra yell and I nod glancing at the bathroom before she run to the bathroom with Elisa.

Seconds later there was screams and laughs coming from the bathroom while I lay on my bed looking up to the ceiling.

M= your not going to school?" I hear Mattia's voice which made me jump.

U= OMG, you scared me" I said covering myself with the blanket, I was still on my underwear.

M= Sorry, goodmorning princess" Mattia smile sitting next to me and kiss me.

U= good morning tia" I smile while he got under the blankets.