47

Elem pov.

K= I am so sorry" Kairi said while I walk backwards away from him.

K= I am so sorry Elem, please forgive me" Kairi said while getting up.

U= Ah- Kairi you can't do that never again" I whisper and he nod.

K= I am so sorry, I would explain to Mattia- I am sorry"

U= I would explain to him, can you please leave?" he nod and got up from my bed.

K= Sorry Elem''

U= Bye Kairi"

He walk out of my room and I sigh before sitting down on my bed again.

WTF!! Mattia is gonna be so mad.

I quickly grab the first jacket I saw and run down to the kitchen.

I grab Mattia's drink and went to the backyard through the crowd of people.

U= Where is Mattia?" I asked Ale.

A= He had to go home"

U= oh, why?"

A= I don't know, I think his mom text him, he got a text and left" I nod and take a sit next to him.

I texted Mattia but he didn't answer me, Elisa end up getting me drunk and I pass out.

NEXT MORNING> Sunday

I have a huge headache, I don't remember anything about yesterday but Mattia saying 'I love you'

My dad had already pick me up and we got to his house where his making me some food.

Mattia still hasn't answer my calls or anything, Ale and Elisa say that he maybe has a surprise for me.

Kairi doesn't answer neither and Sandra is blowing up my phone.

D= Hey mija, Mattia is waiting for you in the front door" I smile and skip to the front door.

I took a deep breath and open the door, Mattia was standing there with his hand on his pockets and a tired face.

It look like he didn't had any sleep, his hair was messy.

U= are you okey?" I asked while closing the door behind me.

M= Yeah" Mattia said giving me a awkward smile.

U= You want to come in? My dad is making posole"

M= No, I just came to talk to you real quick"

U= Is something wrong?" I asked walking closer to him but he back up.

M= Yeah, Your acting like everything is fine when its not!!" Mattia whisper yell finally taking his hand out of his pockets.

U= W- what?"

M= Your acting like you didn't had sex with Kairi"

What?

U=what? I didn't, I was with you all night"

M= You did, when you went up for your jacket, someone saw you guys and send me this" He whisper yell again.

He show me his phone and a picture of Kairi kissing me or me kissing Kairi, I don't remember anything of that.

M= your gonna try and say is not true? Even if I saw it!"

U= Mattia I don't remember anything of that, I promise I-I''

M= Yeah I won't fall for that, I knew something was gonna go wrong everything was too perfect to be true, and with Kairi!!!? really?"

U= Mattia I promise I don't remember anything of that, all I rem- hey no no no" I said with my eyes getting glossy as I saw Mattia take off his ring.

~~~~~~~~~~

U= you promise?"

M= I promise, I won't ever take it off"

U= I think you ar-''

M= I won't and if I do it would be because we broke up BUT that would never happen right?"

U= Mhmm" I smile before he showered me with kisses.

~~~~~~~~~~~

U= Mattia please" I whisper while he puts the ring in front of me in the floor.

M= Its the best thing Elem, its weird how I always thought that I was gonna be the dumb one and broke our relationship but I guess I was wrong"

U= Mattia, Let me fix it, I don't know what I did or what happen but let me fix it, I don't want to lose you"

M= I love you Elem"

U= Mattia ..... "

he didn't asnwer but get closer to me and cup my face.

M= I love you and I am thankfull for every moment I passed with you and for you, I would see you tomorrow we can maybe be friends okey?"

U= But I don't want to be friends, I want to be with you, kiss you, hug you-''

M= I do too, maybe later okey? I would forgive you later on, we would be friends for now okey?"

U= I want to be with you, have a relationship, I don't know what happen but I am really sorry if I hurt you"

M= I do too, I really want to be with you but I need time okey princess" I bit my lip and nod.

M= See you look cute when your being a good girl" He smirk and I wanted to kiss him so bad.

U= can I hug you?" I whisper and he nod.

I hug him tightly while he kissed my head and rub my back.

M= I have to go, I would see you tomorrow" Mattia said while pulling away but I didn't want to pull away.

U= yeah" I whisper feeling my eyes fill with hot tears again.

M= Bye Elem'' I wave at him and he wave back before turning around and walk away.

He got in a car, Ale's car and they drive away.

I look down to the floor and pick up his ring.

U= I hate my life" I whisper before I broke down.

D= Hey mija, we nee- wow What happen?" My dad said while closing the door behind him.

U= He broke up with me" I whisper with my bottom lip stuck out and tears running down my cheeks.

D= come here princess" My dad sigh opening his arms.

I let him hug me and cry on his chest, just like I used to do when I was little.

we spent more then 30 minutes there, talking and hugging each other before I went upstairs and fix myself.

I put a smile on and went back to the party, we had food then cake and we took pitcures, even if I only wanted to get in bed and cry my eyes out.

........... I just realize I am going to fast but I need to write as much as I can before I go back home