69

Mattia pov.

M= Hey Elem, is everything okey?" I asked while opening the door for her. 

She didn't say anything but hug me and sob into my chest.

M= Are you okey? Whats wrong?" I asked her while pulling her face away from me.

E= I love you"  She whisper before she pulled my face down and kiss me.    

M= We both have a relationship, Elem"  I said while pulling away.

Elem just made her little cute face with a frown.

E= I just really need your attentions right now an- and-"

M= Its fine Amore, can you tell me whats wrong?" I asked while picking her up by her thighs.

E= I just miss you"  she said while putting her head on my shoulder.

M= Don't play with me Amore"  I said while closing the door to my room.

She didn't say anything else and I put her down in my bed.

I bruise was forming in her arm, I try to grab her arm but she didn't let me.

E= Lay down with me?"  Elem said while patting the spot next to her.

I sit down next to her and she immediatly sit on my lap facing me and hug me. 

M= Tell me whats wrong"

E= I had problems with Larry and I don't want to be in the same house as him"

M= are you sure is that?"

E= yeah"

M= Okey Amore" 

We stayed quiet for the next few second before Elem kissed me again, this time I didn't pull away.

The kiss got more heat up when Elem took off my shirt.

E= Please fuck me"  Elem whisper in my ear while breathing heavy.       

That turn me on, I could feel my dick getting hard under her at what she give me a innocent look.

I take off her shirt and gently play with her titties since she still was doing the whole milk thing.

We went back to kissing each other, she went down to my neck while I flip us over so I was on top of her.

E= ahhh that feels so good". Elem gasp when I put my hand in her shorts.

M= it does princess?" She bit her lip and nod with her eyes close.

M= tell me what you want Amore, beg me!"  I whisper yell while slapping her thigh.

E= please Mattia- ahh please, please fuck me" Elem whine while moving her hips.

I slowly took off her shorts leaving her thong on, I tease her waistband with my cold finger.

I pull her up to me by her neck and kiss her agressively while I finger her.

She was letting out low moans into the kiss while I slow down making her whine.

I lay her back down and take her underwear off before pulling her legs to the end of my bed.

M= How pretty Amore"  I smile while rubbing my finger tip on her folds.

E= Please hurry"  Elem whine while opening more her legs.

M= You want me to play with your clit?"  I said and she nod.

E= Please!"  I smile and kiss around her flower.

I lick a long strip making her gasp when my tongue slightly touched her clit.

E= More please"  I left a wet kiss on top of her clit and she whine.

E= Please tia"

M= That sounds cute, say it again amore"

E= Please tia"  I slowly but with pressure flip her clit a couple of times.

E= Mhmm ahh" 

After some minutes of me eating her out, Elem gripped my hair and slightly pull it while arching her back.

E= Oh- my god!"  Elem moan while locking her legs behind my head and lift her hips.                  

I help her ride out her high and move up to her, she smile and give me a deep kiss.  

E= That felt amazing, thank you amor"

M= No problem princess "

E= can I ride you?"   I nod and sit down on the bed with my back in the board head.

M= Come here princess"  I said while patting my lap.

Elem crawld to me and sit on my tights before pulling my boxers down.

E= Damn, I missed this"  Elem said before sliding my dick in her slowly.

She sit there with her mouth wide open and eyes close with furrowed eyebrows.  

M= Your okey?"  I asked her while putting my hands on her thighs. 

E= yeah, I just hadn't do this in a long time, Me and Chris only did it once like a month ago"

That was a whole turn off.    

M= I don't want to do this anymore"  I said while trying to move her off of me.

E= Why? I really want too"

M= you can go to Chris, we shou-''

E= But your so much better, I love doing this with you, I missed you a lot, your the only one who knows how to make me feel good" Elem whisper in my ear while moving her hips in circles.

M= Elem-''

E= you feel so good Mattia " Elem moan while moving faster.

M= Faster princess"  I said while putting my hands on her hips.

E= OMG that feels amazing"  Elem gasp while bouncing in my dick.

I rub her clit with my thumb and kiss her neck while she throws her head back.

E= AHM- I am gonna cu-'' She got cut off by one of her moans

She slow down but keep grinding while her body jerks a little while  she puts her hands on my shoulders.

M= that fast?"

E= sorry''

M= Don't worry Amore, I would do it by myself"  I grab her hips and move her hips.

I move her in circles before making her bounce again, once Elem had more strenght she start moving on her own.

M= Faster "   She bit her lip and went faster until my stomach twitch with Excitment.

M= Oh god Elem!" I faintly moan before I shoot my cum in Elem, she came again a few seconds after me.

E= Omg, that was amazing, could we do dog-''

M= Yeah"   

She got off of me and got in four in the bed, I smile and got in my knees behind her.

M= You look so good princess"  I smile while rubbing her back and slapping her ass.

E= AHhhh!" Elem gasp while I slide in her.

She arch her back as much as she could and I started thrusting on her while slapping her ass.

............. If the smut is bad I- I am sorry feel kind of weird and Wattpad doesn't let me write smuts.