10

Elem pov 

Next day

D= I can't take you to school today"  My dad said before biting his sandwich.

U= oh okey ...... I would maybe go out with Mattia after school"  I said and he nod.

D= Hey can you take the dogs to Karla?'' My dad ask me and I nod.

First I text Kairi to see if he could pick me up and he said he would be here in 5, so I got my stuff ready and quickly change my pj to jeans.

I put my stuff in the living room and got the dogs straps, I open the front door and the cold air inmediatly hit me.

I walk out while holding the dogs by the straps and walk them to Chris house, I nokc on his door and seconds later I heard his loud steps coming towards the door.

He open the door and give me a small smile then look down to the dogs and his smile grow.

C= Goodmorning Elem"  Chris said open the door all the way and the dogs walking in his house.

U= Good morning Chris, how was your night?"  

C= Couldn't sleep a lot but ehh, where is your dad?"  He ask me looking behind me looking for my dad.

U= had to go earlier" I said and he nod

C= are you walking to school? I can take you if you want"  Chris smile but I shake my head.

U= No thank you, my friends is picking me up, here is the money for your mom"  I said giving him a 10 dollars bill.

C= thank you Elem, I think your friend is here" He said looking towards my house.

Kairi was park in front of my house, and my phone ring, I turn back to Chris and smile.

C= A hug? for a good day?"   Chris ask me and I nod opening my arms and he hug me

He slightly pick me up and hug me tight while letting out a chuckle before putting me doen.

U= Have a nice day" I smile before turing around and walk back to my house.

I open the door and went to the living room, I grab my stuff and run back outside locking the door behind me and put a candy for luis in the mailbox, his the mai-

K= hurry"  I run to his car and open the back door cause someone was sitting in the front.

U= Sorry, hi" I smile at him and the girl in the passenger sit

K= Don't worry, everyone need a kiss from their lover in the morning" Kairi said with a smirk looking towards Chris who was getting in his car.

U= No, His mom takes care of the dogs while me and my dad are out" I said and he nod

M= Hi" Mattia whisper leaning down to my ear and put his hand on my thigh.

U= Hi" I smile back before putting my seatbelt on and kairi drive us to school.

M= Where do you want to go for our little date?"  Matti whisper while going through his phone.

U= I don't know, wherever you want" I smile before we got to school.

We got off the car and I made my way to my locker like always since the guys always don't talk to me in school just when we need to but I don't mind cause they get in a lot of trouble.

M= Come with us to the cafeteria"  Mattia said grabbing my hand but I quickly pull my hand away.

U= I have to do something, and read some thought in the announcers" I said and he nod.

M= okey, I would see you in first period right?" Mattia ask me and I nod before he kiss my cheek.

U= stop"  I whisper feeling my cheeks hit up and hide my face with my hair.

M= Bye princess"  Mattia said with a smirk before walking away with the boys and the girl.

I went to my locker and put my stuff in there, I close it and start walking to every classroom grabbing the little card in the red box.

When students feel bad our want to tell someone something, they write it down in a piece of paper and put it in this red boxes, I read them in the announcer or someone else does it but we don't read the ones who talk about sex or killing someone yk.

When I was done I went to the front office and sit in front of the announcer grabbing the first note.

U= Good morning everyone, we are here again with new thoughts" I said and the office door open.

Elisa walk in with a smile and sit in front of me grabbing a note and read it before she give it to me.

U=  Okey first one 'I loved you even when everyone hated me for doing it'....." You could hear laughs from the hallways and some people saying 'chirs' all over again.

U= Okey, next one 'I remember more what I felt then what happen"

E= remember you want put your phone number if you want to talk to someone" Elisa said and smile at me.

E= Next one, 'There's no baby on board, he pull out'' Elisa said reading a note. and laugh a lot.

One of the teachers turn off the announcers giving us a serious face and take the notes from us before throwing them in the garbage and throw her water.

U= What the fuck!?" I yell, I didn't even realize thats I said a bad word, I am getting use to the boys saying it.

S= Ms.ALVARADO!!"  the teacher gasp while Elisa laugh and my face was just red asf, I could feel it.

U= I am so sor-"

S= Detantion!" She yell before grabbing a pen and write me a detantion while my face drop.

U= OMG, no no no  no no please it was an accident-"

S= Get out of the office!'' she said while throwing me the detantion, and I grew angry from that.

U= OKEY, I didn't even want to be here!" I said before walking out of the office with Elisa behind me laughing.

E= OMG, that was everything" Elisa said while putting her arms around me.

U= Why did she even did that? we didn't do anything!" I said with a big sigh.

E= it was about the note, the one that said 'Theres no baby on board, he pull out" Elisa said before laughing

U= Okey? What does that even mean?" I ask her and she stop laughing.

E= Are you serious !......."

1-10?