41

Evelyn pov.

E= How was it?" Elisa smile while pulling me to the bathroom.

U= How was what?" I asked while fixing my hair.

E= the sex, in the classroom this was your first time doing it in the classroom"  She smile.

U= It was good"

E= did he bend you over or what?"

U= No, I won't talk about it, thats werid dude"   

E= Is not, almost everyone has sex"

U= Yeah but Idk, I just don't like talking about it yk?" 

E= Yeah its fine,   so  what are we gonna do today after school?"

U= Idk, Brandon asked me if I want to go to target with him today"

E= Brandon? His kind of a fuck boy, his always changing girlfriends"  Elisa said and I nod.

U= I know Elisa, we know him since middle school"

E=  What does he need from target?" Elisa asked me while taking out her juul.

U= Idk, he said we could go and do dumb stuff"

E= Idk thats kind of sus, I think his gonna try something"  Elisa said  before taking  a hit from her juul.

U=  He has never try anything, and I still don't know if I am gonna go"  I said before Sandra burst into the bathroom making out with some dude.

Elisa pull me to the closet and close the door quietly.

U= OMG, We have to leave!!?" I whisper but Elisa just put her hand over my mouth. 

E= Shhh!"   I whisper a sorry and we stayed quiet while Sandra makes out with that dude.

S= Hurry the fuck up"  Sandra groan.

I cover my eyes not wanting to see them, and Elisa cover my ears.

After like 15 minutes they were done and the boy got out of the bathroom while Sandra sat on the sink and took out a cigarette.

She light it up and we were about to get out when another girl walked in.

??= You still own me 200"  The girl said while taking out a mini bag.

U= Is that cocaine?" I whisper to Elisa and she nod.

S= I know, I would have them by sunday, I am going to Elem's house, she leaves her money everywhere or I can ask Kairi"

??= Hey you never send me the nudes"  The girl said while taking the cigarette from her and took a hit.

S= She nevers takes nudes, she is so innocent, I can't believe Mattia actually fucked her"

??= Mattia polibio with Elem Alvarato?"  The girl asked and Sandra nod before they burst out laughing.

??= I already imagen how he fucked her, His giant compare to her" 

S= Yeah, Idk how he didn't broke her back"

??= Never thought of them together, Mattia's type if more of white then Hispanic yk? but she does have body, I think her dad give her a surgery"

S= No, her body is natural she just has been playing soccer since she was 5 and she has mommy issues"  Sandra said before they laugh today.

??= Her boobs do look fake"

S= Nope,  it runs on her family having a nice body, her aunt has an amazing body

??= Didn't you say her mom is fa-''