7

Elem pov

Monday, 7:00am

I get out of my shower, dry my body before wrapping a towel around my body before going back to my room.

I open my dresser to find it empty, Where the cuncu is my clothes? I open the others dressers to find them empty.

I walk out of my room to my dad's room and nock on his door before walking in to find him sitting on the edge of his bed going through his phone.

D= If your gonna just walk in don't nock"  My dad said, he wake up mad, OMG I hate this days a lot.

U= Where is my clothes?"  I ask him and he look at me confuse.

D= Mattia said you didn't want the clothes anymore and took them to a shelter after you went over to Kim's house" My dad said getting up and put his shirt on.

U= What? I hate Mattia, don't ever talk to him"  I said closing his door and went back to my room.

I walk to my bed and got the bags from yesterday under the bed, I wasn't gonna use them becuase its not my type but okey.

I put this on and thankfully I found this big coat and put it on, it kind of looks good.

(Up up up^^^^)

I walk down to the kitchen and made some eggs with bacon, My dad came down and was in a bad mood which is rare with him.

U= have breakfast before work"  I said giving him food while he read something in his computer and drinks coffee.

D= I don't want breakfast right now, aren't you seeing I am busy!?"  My dad said almost yelling.

U= I don't know why your mad, its not my fault so be nice" I said putting the food next to him before giving the dogs food.

U= Marco, its time for school"  I said nocking on his door and he open it already change with his bag.

Ma= why can't I stay with you guys? My house is so boring"  Marco said walking behind me downstairs.

U= Your mom is back and can't stay alone all the time"  I said and he sigh.

I grab the keys for my car and he said bye to my dad before we got in my car.

Ma= Do you know how to drive small cars?"  Marco ask me while I drive out of my driveway.

U= Yeah, If you learn how to drive in a big car its easier in small car- well depends"   I said and he nod.

I drive him to his school which is pretty far from my house cause he lives far from my house, he was just staying for a week cause his mom was out of town.

Ma= Bye Elem"  marco said getting off my car, he had to jump off cause his short or my car is to big for him.

U= Bye Marco, see you after school"  I said and he nod before closing the door.

I drive back to my house and park my car in our garage before going in my house, my dad was eating breakfast while doing something in his  computer.

D= Mija, I got your grade, thought they were gonna be bad when you started hunging out with boys"

U= I don't hung out with them, they hung out with Mattia and Mattia only needs help with homework"

D= Its the same thing, are you ready?" I nod grabbing my bag from the chair and he got up closing his computer.

D= lets go" He said after he got everything he needs for his work today.

We got in his car and as always he was more than happy to go out in his car, he buy it 2 weeks ago and give me his other car.

D= you like my car?'' He ask with a goofy face and I just nod.

While we were driving he was telling me about this new deal his doing until he got a text.

D= uhmm Your mom call me"  I act like I didn't hear him and went through my phone.

D= She wants you to meet her Family"  My dad said taking my phone and park 1 street away from school.

U= I don't want too, Erika  n-"

D= your mom, she is still your mom"  My dad cut me off

U= Whatever, I don't want too" I said rolling my eyes and he gasp.

D= Yes you are, this weekend"  I ignore him grabbing my phone and get off his car.

U= Have a great day" I said before making my way to school.

D= don't be mad, she can take you away with a lawer if she doesn't see you" my dad said driving as slowly as he could by my side.

U= I know, I just want to walk, I don't want girls coming up to me and tell me how they think your hot"

D= I am"

U= eww pa, see you later tonight"  I said and he nod sending me a kiss joking around

He drive away with his hand out of the window waving bye, I smile and walk through the middle of 2 houses since it was closer or I would had to go all around the corner.

I was already late to first period but I had to talk with Mr.Jones and he doesn't have a first period so he has to attend me.

I walk in school and walk calmy since the hallways were empty-

Mr.P= Why are you not in class?" 

U= I just got here, I need to talk to my counsoler"

He nod and walk away,  I walk to Mr.Jones but he wasn't there so I just sit in a chair going through my phone.

J= Ms.Alvarado can I help you?"  He ask walking in the class with papers in his hands.

U= Yeah, I finally finish the project"  I said taking out the work and he grabbed it from my hand.

J= Why aren't you in class?"

U= I just got here and decide to do it before class"  He nod and let me do my presentation.

My first class was science so I was glad I didn't go, I actually hate science.

J= Hey Ms.Gildo, Can you take this to Mr.Vaughn?" He ask me and I nod grabbing the papers.

I walk out of his classroom with the papers in my hands when I realize Mr.Vaughn is my first period class, I sigh and wait for the bell to ring to I won't get detention.

It did and everyone start walking out while I got up from the floor and pick the papers.

I push myself through the door while people walk out, when I was in the classroom, mattia was talking to the teacher.

I walk up to them and put the papers in the desk making them look at me.

V= Ms.Alvarado why weren't you here?" Mr.V ask me while tapping his pen in the table.

U= I just got here, Mr.Jones send you this"  I said and she thank me

I just nod and walk out of her classroom, I went to my locker and grab my books for next period.

Boring one, one more for today