34

Magi pov

Monday , 6:48am

I was sitting on my bed going through my phone waiting for Larry to choose me a outfit.

L= here bitch" Larry said walking out of my closet and give me some clothes.

U= okey, thank you" I said getting up while he sits down in my bed.

I went to the bathroom and change my clothes, I did my hair and put my shoes on.

I walk out and grab my phone and backpack, We went down to the kitchen and eat some breakfast wasting time going through our phones while talking.

L= What if we go out tonight?"

U= in a monday night?" I ask raising my eye brow.

L= Yeah, just me and you, We can go to this club, my friend is gonna let us in from the back door"

U= Dad won't let us"

L= thats why we are gonna sneak out"

U= oh ........ My first time we better not get caught"

L= We won't lets go" We walk out of my house and went to the bus stop.

It got here and we got in, we took a sit in the middle of the bus and we just talk until we got to the school.

M= hi princess" mattia smile while hugging me from behind

U= hi" i smile while he hold my hands and put his chin on top of my head.

M= What are we gonna do today?" Mattia whisper.

U= I don't know, maybe cuddle but I think your gonna have to leave earlier today if you don't mind, you can stay if you want" I said and he nod.

M= No, its fine" Mattia said while I open my locker and grab my stuff and mattia stand next to my locker.

U= any new thing?" I ask him closing my locker and we walk to his locker which is 3 lockers away.

M= I am gaining more followers, and I saw the video you did with the girls, girl your ass is big" Mattia said before slapping my ass with a grip at the end.

U= thank you baby" I smile feeling my cheeks burning.

M= you look cute when you blush" I roll my eyes playfully and he just pick my lips before opening his locker and grap his stuff.

E= HI!!" Elisa yell before pulling me to a tight hug and smile.

U= Hi'' I said smiling back at her before she said hi to Mattia and he just give her the finger before putting his arms around my shoulder and walk me away from her.

U=Why are we walking away from her?" I ask looking back to Elisa who had a confuse look just like me.

M= Class is gonna start in 3 minutes and we don't want to be late" Mattia said looking forwards.

U= oh" we got to our first class and took our sits, science is not my favorite and I have a C by now, Mattia is always talking.

The teacher talked about the project and explain what we should do if we don't have it done by the day is due.

Then we went to second period, Mattia was ignoring Samy and being rude to Elisa the rest of the periods until lunch.

I asked him what was wrong and he said it was nothing that he was in a bad mood and he only wanted to talk to me, which sound kind of cringy.

He continue being rude and only talking to me until school was finish, Larry give us a ride ot my house and then he left to his friends house while me and matia went up to my room and cuddle while watching some tiktoks.

M= So princess how are you feeling about me?"

U=What do you mean?"

M= I don't know, like are you happy with me right now or your just trying to be with me" He said while sitting up in front of me.

U= Where is this question coming from?"

M= I don't know, I just had a dream and the question hasn't leave my mind" Mattia said while playingwith his fingers.

U= What was your dream about?" I ask sitting up to putting my phone in the middle of us.

M= I just overhear you talking with the girls"

U= Well tell me exactly what I said"

M= You were just saying how you were playing with me to get revenge for one of your friends I had play awhile ago and the girl were talking bad about me and how I am just using you"

U= Are you?" I ask him making him look up and raise and eye brow.

M= What no! Why would you ask that?"

U= If your not then you don't have to worry about it its just a dream"

M= But what if its re-''

U= Only you know if its real or not, Its gonna become real if you are playing with me" I said and he nod.

M= Okey, Lets cuddle again" Mattia said before pulling me to his chest.

U= I am kind of hungry" I said into his chest, he always smells so good.

M= What do you want to eat?" Mattia ask me while gettingup from the bed and help me get up too.

U= I don't know, what do you want to eat?"

M= I want fries or a sandwich, I am kind of sleppy too''

U= Okey, what if we got to mcdonalds?"

M= For sure, lets go" Mattia sadid before runnig out of my room with me behind him.

I grab my keys and we went to my carf, we got in and I drive us to Mcdonals, We went through the driveway and order of stuff.

We drive back to my house and we went up to my room, I don't know where Lisa was but she told me she was on her way home.

We watch 2 movies while eating or food until it was 10 and Larry came back, I drive Mattia to his house.

M= Bye princess" Mattia said leaning in the middle of the sits and kiss me.

U= Bye baby" I smile while mattia pulls me closer to him holding the back of my neck.

We make out for like 3 minutes before he had to walk in hi house, I drive back to my house and Larry was already waiting in my bed with a smirk..

.