31

Elem pov

I wake up did my morning routine, and change into this while listening to music so everyone could wake up.

I grab my back and walk down to the kitchen were Lisa was making breakfast and Larry was eating while my dad read the news paper.

U= goodmorning" I smile grabbing a cup and get some water while they say it back.

U= thank you Lisa" I smile at her while he puts my food in front of me.

D= I want you to come here after school we have somewhere to go" My dad said before taking a sip of his coffee.

U= oh where?"

D= Somewhere important" I nod and start eating breakfast.

D= Larry, I am going to Lisa's school today and see if you can continue this year in her school"

L= thank you so much for helping me" Larry said with a small smile.

D= no problem, your our family now" My dad said and Larry smile.

U= okey I should get going" I said getting up after I finish my food.

I wash my plate and got my stuff, I wait for my dad before we got in his car and he drive us to school.

U= so are you and Lisa having problems?"

D= no"

U= why are you being rude to her then?"

D= okey, we are having some problems we would talk about them with you some day this week"

U= oh ....... its about me?"

My dad nod and I didn't say anything but look through my phone responding Mattia's message.

We got to my school and we both got off the car, I walk behind my dad to the front office since I was already late.

My dad talk to one of the secretires while I went up to the aunnoncer where Elisa was waiting for me.

E= hi"

U= hi"

We read some notes before it was time for our first class, I went to my locker where Mattia was.

M= why where you late?" Mattia ask kissing my head.

U= my dad" He nod and I open my locker, I grab my stuff and we went to first period.

AFTER SCHOOL

M= Are we gonna hung out today?" Mattia ask me while we put our stuff away

U= yeah, we are going to Elisa's house remember?" I said and he nod.

We walk out of the classroom and went to my locker first, I put my stuff away and then Mattia did.

We meet up with the others in front of Elisa's house and we all got in her car, I was on Mattia's lasp while the others had their own sit.

I was going through my phone while the others do the same but Elisa who was driving to her house.

M= princess" Mattia whisper, I turn my head to him and smile back.

U= yes?" He didn't say anything but put his fingers in my mouth, I give him a confuse look and he just push them down until I gag.

U= your weird" I said turning back forwards after he took his fingers out of my mind.

M= I was recording you" Mattia said showing me his phone.

U= why? delete it" He nod and I turn back forwards again but we were already in Elisa's house.

We all got off the car and she walk us up to her room after we said hi to her parents.

Everyone start doing there own stuff, the boys and Mattia were doing some of their videos while Sandra watch some movie and Elisa was taking pictures while I play COD.

J= hello" Juan said walking in the room, making Elisa groan.

El= Get out of my room!!" Elisa yell while Juan smile leaning on the table.

J= Chill I am-''

El= MOM!!!"

J= shut up dumbass, I just came to tell the beautiful girl that someone is waiting for her" Juan said looking at me and wink.

El= Stop flirtling with my friends and get out"

J= I am gonna walk Elem down to the door"

El= She already knows the way" Elisa said while Sandra went to the window.

S= OMG is that Larry!? OMG LARRY!!" Sandra yell from the window.

U= omg i forgot" I whisper to myself before getting up and got all my stuff.

U= I would see you guys later bye!" I run out of the room and went down to the front door.

I walk out after saying bye to Elisa's parents and went to my car where Larry was leaning on the door.

L= Your dad is mad" Larry said opening the door for me.

U= I know, I forgot about it" I said getting in the, and thank him.

He got in the car and drive us to our house, I was nervous asf, We got off the car and walk in the house.

D= Where the fuck were you Elem!? I told you this m-''

U= I know, I am sorry, I forgot about it, is it fancy?" I ask putting my bag down.

D= yes, go change hurry up" My dad said before I run up to my room

I grab the best dress I have with some heels and change before doing my hair and put a little of makeup.

....