76

Mattia pov.

I got out of my car and walk in the cafeteria, Elisa was already there waiting for me.

M= Hey" I said while sitting down in front of her.

E= Why the fuck didn't you told her!? I thought she knew!"

M= I am sorry okey, I wanted to buy a house first so we could move in together"

E= Mattia are you dumb!? Elem is never gonna move out of her house never of the evers and she won't move in with you because first of all you lied to her for 2 years. second of all your living with ayian and the baby, third of all She has some weird relationship with this girl so I don't-''

M= She is in a relationship with a girl!? Is she lesbian now!?" I whisper cutting off Elisa.

E= I don't know, she is bisexual I think, I don't know, she has sex with this girl but she is always drooling over sexy mens whenever we see one, and I think she got dickdown 2 weeks ago in the club an- and I don't know whats going on with her anymore" Elisa sigh.

M= You have to make Elem know about my plan becuase I know she is not gonna talk to me"

E= SHe is, come on" I walk behind her to my car where she took my keys away and drive us to Elem's house.

E= Lets go" I let out a big sigh before we went inside the house since Elisa lives with her now.

E= She is in her room, she stays there for 15 minutes''

I nod and walk behind Elisa up to Elem's room where she burst in the room with me behind her.

E= I am home bitch!" Elisa yelled making Elem sit up while covering her body with the blanket.

El= What is he doing here!!?" Elem said while rolling her eyes.

??= cosa c'e che non va Amore?" ( whats wrong love) A tall girl said while walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body.

Did she just talked in italian?

El= niente, solo lo stronzo di cui ti ho parlato" (nothing, just the asshole I told you about)

Since when does Elem speaks Italian!?

??= Pensavo che sarebbe stato un attraente figlio di puttana" ( I thought he was gonna be a attractive motherfucker)

M= I speak Italian too if you forgot"

E= I didn't Mattia, please leave"

M= I really need to talk to you Elem, hear me out I was just saving money to buy a house so we could move in with me and live together with the kids"

E=YOU LIED TO ME FOR 2 MOTHEFUCKING YEARS!! I WOULD NOT MOVE IN WITH YOU AND YOU WON"T SEE THE KIDS"

M= yes I would, they are my kids too and if you don't let me take them I would put charg-''

E= FINE YOU CAN TAKE THEM IN WEEKENDS!!" Elem yelled while getting up with the blanket around her.

El= Guys lets not fight, we can talk like normal people''

E= he lied to me Elisa, He didn't want the kids he told me, he yelled it at me remember? Why the fuck does he want them now!? He has only been with them 16 times in their entire life! Yes I count them! The twins are 5 years old and he has only been with them 23 times and only 16 times with Sergio his only 3 years old, and everything was perfect when pappa was here but now his not here and I am such a mess without him and I am tired becuase I never have a answer for Lucia when she never shuts up about pappa or mattia becuase I don't know what the fuck is going on anymore and I just want to go back to being 14 and get good grades in freshmen year so I could never had to help you with your grades!!" Elem yelled her voice getting lower by every words in her last sentence.

And it hurt me, every word she said becuase I know its true.

??= Calm down Amore" The girl said while sitting Elem on the bed.

Elem wiped her tears away and slightly smile at the girl who smile back.

And they lean in before their lips meet.

M= Okey, thats enough I know that I hurt you and I am sorry but please give me a last chance I don't care if you don't want to be with me but just let me fix all of this"

El= we would let you guys talk alone, come on Luna" The girl give me the finger and cuss me off in italian before they walked out of the room.

M= I am really sorry princess, please give me a chance"

E= Mattia I jus- please don't ruin this" Elem whisper while looking up to me.

M= I promise I won't"

E= Yeah you better not" Elem chuckle while I sit next to her.

M= Then I am gonna take the kids in weekends?" I asked and she nod.

It was quiet for a few seconds, Elem was playing with her fingers while I watch her.

M= Your looking amazing as always, even after having 3 kids" I said making her look up.

E= Thank you" I just nod and give her a small smile.

and ......... we kissed.

E= Fuck no, I can't do this, this always happens when we see each other!"

M= I am sorry your really just attractive and I think I still have feeling for you and you drive me crazy all I want to do is be with you, cuddle you, kiss you, fuck you all the time, and just like I said move away from everyone and die together until someone finds our body's"

E= Thats still creepy"

M= I am sorry''

short one.