22

Elem pov.

M= What? I am so confuse right now" Mattia said and the boys agree with him.

E= Okey so in september we play 'no shame september' my brother used to play it with his homie, so we start playing it"

A= yeah but what is it about? how do you play it?"

S= So its no shame, you have to share a emberras video of you without shame yk but only in september every sunday" Sandra said and they nod.

K= What was the video about?" Kairi ask giving Sandra a look.

S= yk, stuff someone shouldn't record" Sandra said playing with her finger.

K= oh okey, I see" Kairi said still giving her a confuse look.

M= What are we gonna do after school?" Mattia ask me.

U= Me and the girl are gonna hung out, its friday remember?" I said and he nod.

M= oh yeah, what are we gonna do?" Mattia ask the boys, they start talking about plans while I go through my phone.

AFTER SCHOOL< 4:11pm

S= so are you ready?" Sandra ask me while grabbing the bag from under my bed.

I wasn't ready, I was nervous and emberrass? I was about to push some thing inside my pussy, yeah i know what your thinking,Infront of your friend? Yes well no I am doing it in the bathroom while they stay in my room.

Yes. We are this comfortable with each other, Mattia hates this about us but what can I say we know each other since kinder.

U= I am nervous, So ....... I just push it in?" I ask looking at the toy Sandra give me.

E= Okey look" Elisa grab the fake dick from my hhand and made it stand up on the floor.

It had some thing on the end so it could stand by itself, She did a whole with both of her hands and act like it was a pussy.

E= imagine this is your pussy, you would put it like this in the floor and lower youself like this" Elisa siad lowering her hand on the fake dick.

U= Don't you think its to big? I am still a virgen if you don't remember" I said.

S= thats why its so small and thin" Sandra said and my eyes widen.

U= Real dicks are bigger?" I whisper shout while they nod and I clean my throat.

U= I think I am gonna hurt myself"

E= No you won't, I did this to practice" Elisa said giving me the fake dick.

U= omg, here goes nothing" I said getting up and went to my bathroom.

I lock the door and they inmediatly put loud music, I did what they told me and take my underwear off, so I was just in my skirt and shirt.

U= okey, you can do this, your a queen come on you can" I try lowering myself and the head did fit but I was scare to put it all in.

Nvm, I got up and open the door looking at them with a frown, they give me a confuse look and turn off the music.

S= What?"

U= I am scare, I don't have the balls to put it all in" I said and Elisa roll her eyes while getting up.

E= come on baby" They walk in the bathroom and put the music back on.

S= Okey, line the head with your entrance" I nod and lower myself again.

They couldn't see my privates cause I was using a skirt so yeah, When I had the head on my entrance I give them a nod and Elisa grab my hand.

E= Okey baby, We love you" Elisa said and before I could say anything Sandra pull me all the way down by my shoulder.

I- I didn't feel it, at all. the girl give me a confuse look and stand in front of me.

U= I don't feel anything" I said nervous.

E= make sure its inside you" I nod and put my hand under my skirt, it was inside me.

U= it is, all the way in" I said trying to stay calm.WTF is wrong with my pussy.

S= move your hips in circles" I did but I didn't feel anything.

U= Nothing, OMG whats wrong with my p-''

E= Okey get up" I did, i didn't feel anything go out but the fake dick was still stick to the floor.

E= Okey ........ mhmm its probaly nothing, you told me you had a appoitment with your gynecologist this monday right?" I nod and she sigh.

E= everything its okey, you probaly just have a different type of pussy" Elisa said and I nod

S= put the thing away it was inside you, I don't want to-''

L= Elem-" Lisa stand in the door fram looking from the fake dick to the girl and me.

L= what are you guys doing?"

E= We think something is wrong with Elem's pussy, she doesn't feel anything!" Elisa said letting out what she wnated to tell me.

U= Elisa you sa-"

L= What why?"

S= She was trying to use this sex toy but she didn't feel anything and she put it in all the way"

L= Oh ........ okey Elem get your things we are gonna see a Gynecologist right now"

U= What no! I have a appoitment on monday-''

L= You want to wait 3 days to find out what is going on in your body?" Lisa ask me and I shake my head.

L= okey lets go girl, put that thing away first" I nod and hold the fake dick from the bottom.

I put it in the sink and cover it with a towel, we got our stuff and got in Lisa's car ignoring My dad...

THIS IS EMBARRASSING AND AWKWARD.