77

Mattia pov.

M= HEY!! NO!! Put it down!" I yelled while Lucia shakes my mom's base. 

She just giggle and run away, I sigh and sit down putting my head in my hands.

Once I hear the base fall, I run to towards the living room.

M= LUCIA GET YOUR ASS IN THE BED!!"  I yelled making her run to the room.

I let out a huge sigh before starting to clean up. cutting my self multiply times.

Once I was done I went back down to my room, I put a movie on and lay down next to them.

When the clock hit 10 I change Sergio and my mom change the twins since Lucia said that I couldn't change them.

M= you guys can sleep here, I would sleep on the couch"  I said while putting Sergio under the blankets.

M= Hey don't do that"  I said while slightly slapping Alessia's hand.

She had her hand in her underwear.

She stick her tongue out and put her hand back in her underwear.

M= Stop it Alessia"  I said while taking her hand out.

She let out a scream and cover herself with the blankets.

I roll my eyes and turn off the lights before getting comfortable on the couch.

Lucia and Sergio wouldn't shut up even if i didn't understand half of what they were saying I was annoying by it.

M= Okey shut up and have some sleep"  They stayed quiet and I could finally fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Its sunday and I have to take the kids to Elems house, I give them breakfast, change them and put them in their car sit.

M= Lucia please take your hand out of there"  I said while putting my seat belt on.

She didn't listen, omg.  I drive to her house and take them out of the car.

I nock on Elem's door and the tall girl open the door for us.

??=  Ciao bambini"  She smile while opening her arms.

L= bambriniiiiiii!"  Lucia scream while running to her. sergio and Alessia following behind.

M= Good morning"

??= Morning" She whisper before letting me walk in.

?= princippessa i bambini sono qui!"  (Princess, the kids are here!)  She yelled before Elem walks to us from the kitchen.

She was wearing a cute white dress with red small flowers, her cleavage was in our perfect view and it stopped at the mid of her thighs.

M= Good morning"  I smile, She give me a side smile and said it back.

E= what did you guys do?" Elem smile while bending over to kiss Sergio's forehead then the girls.

L= Me me me and Sergcho watch a movie an- and ale was was bein dumb''

E= Don't say that, maybe she was tired right baby?"  Elem asked Alessia and she nod.

The 3 of them run to the living room with the tall girl behind them, I still don't know her name.

E= Did they had breakfast?"

M= Yeah, they had brekafast, Sergio didn't finish it but he had some, and Alessia didn't finish her dinner yesterday"

E= Okey, how were they?"

M= Lucia broke a base, her and Sergio couldn't stop talking and didn't want to sleep, Alessia didn't talk much, the tiwns didn't let me change them because of some thing that I didn't understand- and the twins would not stop putting their hands in their underwear"

E= I know, its the age were they would start to notice thing"

M= At 5!? I didn't notice thing until I was about 11 or 12"

E= Mattia they are kids, they do that all the time"

M= yeah but do they have to do it right when I am in front of them!!?"

E= Mattia it-''

M= Its so awkward becuase they look me dead in the eye while they do it-'

E= just ignore it please Mattia!!"

M= I am sorry, this is just all new to me"

E= its fine I am just really stress right now'

M= Can I help you with something? idk maybe take care of the kids, a massage" I said while putting my hands on her shoulders and give her a little massage.

Her mouth slightly open while she close her eyes and a low moan leaves her mouth.

E= That feels so good but I really need to finish making breakfast"   Elem smile  while walking to the kitchen.

M= I can help you if you want"  I said while walking behind her.

E= Sure, I would do the hotcakes and you  can do the bacons"

I nod and started making some bacons while Elem makes hotcakes.

E= So whats your job right now?"  Elem asked me while grabbing some plates.

M= Construction, what about you?"

E= I am taking care of my dads building and all that stuff you know?"  I nod and give her a small smile.

M= I am sorry I couldn't be here for you when everything went down''

E= Don't worry, thats on the past"  She smile looking up to me.

M= That dress looks really good on you"  I smile while her cheeks heat up.

E=  Thank you, you look good too"  Elem smile.

M= and your hair, I have always love your curly hair" I smile while touching her hair.

E= thank you, your hair is amazing too, I missed playing with your hair, Sergio has the same type of hair as you"

M= Hey maybe we can make another boy"  I playfully said while biting my lip.

E= We should"  She smile with a wink before she got on her knees.

M= I was joking around Elem, you don't want-''

E= We are, I thought we were playfully flirting"  Elem said while getting up with a smirk.

M= oh okey, you scared me" 

E= don't worry Mattia, it won't happen"  I nod and she smile before putting food in 3 plates.

E= Luna food is ready!"  Elem yelled while putting the plates in the table.

E= get one"

M= Thank you"

E= No problem"  Elem said while giving me a plate and took a sit.

........... elem is bold and one of you guys asked for a smut of Luna and Elem should I do one or?

new thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें