16

Mattia pov.

I wake up to coco licking my hand, i wipe my hand on the bed and try to go back to sleep but I felt someone moving around or more like coco got in the bed and lay on top of my legs.

M= please let me sleep" I groan throwing  the blanket off me.

E= What?"  I hear Elem said, I turn my ead and saw her next to me with her eyes close still.

M= coco is on the bed" I said and she mover around until she was laying on her back.

She grab her phone and check the hour before she jump off the bed, jumping over me and run out of the room with cucu behind her.

OMG, Its melecio mad because we were in his room?  i jump off the bed too and put everything back in his place before grabbing my phone and run out of the room.

11:32am

I went back to Elems room but appereantly she was in the shower already? Elisa and Ale were making out on Elem's couch while Kairi was going through his phone and Sandra was still sleeping.

M= Whats going on? Elem run out of the room"  i said sitting on the corner of the bed.

K= She said her mom was waiting for her"  Kairi said and I nod.

Later on Elem got out of her shower and bathroom with a black bathroom on her.

She run to her dresser and grab clothes before going back to the bathroom, when she was finally done sandra had wake up so we all went downstairs to the kitchen.

E= What do you guys want to eat?"  Elem ask us while opening the fridge.

El= I want dick, you look tired did you got su-''

E= What no! I was sleeping in my dads room, his room is always hot and yesterday it was hot" Elem said closing the fridge and lean on the counter.

El= okey? .... You left me alone dude I was cuddling you" Elisa said and Elem laugh while rolling her eyes joking around.

K= Can we get McDonalds?"  Kairi ask and Elem nod.

E= yeah, then I would have to leave to my moms house"  Elem said and we all nod.

We grab our stuff and got in Elisa's car, we got our McDonalds and she drive Elem to her moms house.

E= Okey, Pick me up when I tell you too my dad is not coming back until friday I think" Elem said grabbing her stuff.

M= Can I talk to you real quick?"  I ask looking Elem and she nod getting off the car.

I got off the car and we walk away from the car but not far, we stand in front of each other with a smile.

E= whats up?"  She ask me while putting her bag  correctly.

M= Is your dad mad that we slept in his room? If he is can you tell him I am really sorry?"  ngl I am scare of her dad no matter how nice his to me.

E= No he is not don't worry about"  Elem said and I nod, I want to kiss her but the boys and girl are looking at us.

M= Maybe we can hung out after you go back home?" 

E= yeah sure, I would text you okey? I have to go Erika is waiting" Elem said and I nod

M= I would see you later ...... Kiss?" I whisper and Elem nod, I lean down a little to her and smash my lips on her.

Her hands fly to the back of my neck and slightly play with my hair, my hand move to her waist pulling her closer to me.

We pull away when we needed to breath, we smile at each other and I give her a quick pick before we pull away

E= I would see you later" I nod and wave at her while walking back to the car.

I got in the car and they all start screaming while shaking me around for like 4 minutes before Elisa drive to a park were we eat our food and hung out for like an hour.....

_____________________

Elem pov.

I walk up to the front door of Erika's house and nock, seconds later her daughter open the door for me.

C=Hi??"  she said looking at me up and down while chewing her gum.

U= Where is Erika?" 

C= My mom? She is on her room"  She said opening the door wider to let me in.

I walk in ignoring her family and went up to the rooms, I nock on Erika's room and she open the door and smile.

E= Elem nice to see you, your late!" Erika said and I nod.

U= I was busy but I am here" 

E= Yeah I saw you sucking that kids face" Erika said and I fake smile.

U= stalker much,  why do you want me to come?"  i ask her and she pull me in her room.

E= I am just trying to pass some time with my daughter"  I laugh inmediatly I couldn't breath.

U= OMG for real don't play with me, just tell me what you need"  I said sitting on her bed.

E= I saw your dad in the news, I saw his new gf but I saw he did a new deal"  I knew what she wants know.

U= Dad doesn't have a girlfriend and I can't give you money, if that was all I am gonna leave" I said rolling my eyes and walk out of her room.

It was true, my dad told me about his girl, she is really sweet we have only hung out 2 times and I lover her but they keep it a secret.

E= Elem come back here, I am your mother you have to help me!"  Erika yell running behind me.

U= No!! its supposed to be the other way around, Your the one who has to take care of me, I can't be paying your drugs and alcohol, you have a husband and other kids that can help you"  I yell back stopping in the front door..

............