62

Mattia pov.

E= she is dating Chris so he would maybe be the one to take her"

A= I don't like Chris his like what 5 years older then her"

E= 4 years old, but she told me that they argue a lot"

K= when is she coming back to school?"

E= after she has the baby, maybe in Junuary since we have mini vacations in December"

A= Its gonna be a boy"

E= everyones says that, but yeah its gonna be a boy"

M= Whats gonna be a boy?" I asked while putting my arms around Elisa who pushed me off.

E= Nothing, anyways what are we gonna do?"

A= hung out in my place"

K= your coming?" Kairi asked me while taking out his phone.

M= is Elem gonna be there or she is still sick? She has been sick for 3 months now, she didn't even go out in halloween"

E= She is, asshole"

M= I am not going, I have to work after practice"

A= Where is Carmen?"

M= Idk, she is somewhere we are mad at each other right now"

E= I thought you broke up with her, She was making out with Eli"

M= not even surprise, it was obviouse he wasn't gay"

K= We should get going then, practice its gonna start in 10"

We said bye to Elisa and went to the lockers rooms.

K= Put this on your bag, I forgot mine"  Kairi said while giving me his phone. unlocked.

M= Okey'' 

I keep tapping his phone so it won't turn off,  all the boys went to practice while I went into the bathroom.

Elem trusts Kairi, a lot. I open Kairi's gallery and carefully look through his pictures since I don't want to see his dick or his ass. (we all know he wants too)

Finally I saw a picture of Elem, thankfully Kairi never delates the pictures that you send him even if they are disgusting for some reason.

It was a video of Elem, she was cooking enchiladas. they amazing when she makes them.

She was just talking about something that happen to her in mexico, which was funny becuase her aunt slap her head when he walked past her.

Elem whine and stick her tongue out to him before the phone fell.

Elem pick it up and put the phone in the same place again but this time I could see her stomach. belly.

I quickly went to the messages of her and Kairi and look for pictures, I send myself the pictures of her and delated from the chat in Kairi's phone.

I sigh and turn off Kairi's phone and put it in my bag.

I walk out of the locker rooms before running to where everyone else was.

I got yelled at but I ignore it and started doing what everyone else was doing.

Kairi drive me home first since they were gonna hung out.

I took a shower, had dinner with my family, my dad give me one of those talks about my grades before I went downstairs to my room.

I got my phone and open my chat with Kairi and go through the pictures.

Elem is just so cute and crazy but she never accept that.

Then I got to the picture I was scare to see.

After some minutes of staring at the picture I caught myself smiling at the picture

Her body look cute, I just love her thighs. thats maybe my favorite part of her body.

I sigh and text Elem 'we need to talk' before turning off my phone and lights and straight to sleep.

____________________

Elem pov.

I read Mattia's text over and over again, what if he found out? He did. No, how he hasn't see me.

L= Whats wrong girl?"  Larry asked me while sitting in front of me.

U= Mattia wants to talk, what if he found out?"

L= I don't think he did,  ask him for what"

I nod and text him but he didn't asnwer or open the chat.

L= Girl don't worried to much, maybe his still a simp for you and wants to get back with you, get some sleep" I nod and get under the covers.

L= when did the doctor said-"

U= in november the second week maybe"

L= girl its already november, your pussy its gonna explote any minute"

U= Yeah, I am scare"

L= Don't worry, I would be here" I smile and he said goodnight before walking out of my room.

I was about to fall asleep when I got a call from Chris, god he was an asshole today.

"you should put it to adoption and have MY babys"

Who the fuck says that!? that sounds so dumb and horrible!

We had a whole argument about it and he left to his house which is next to my house.

He was so perfect when we started dating now his an asshole but I somehow can't leave him, that sounds dumb but I just can't pull myself to do it.

...... huh!!? I really need friends even if we are online gonna text for 2 minutes!