70

Mattia pov.

After having some fun, we end up laying in my bed, cuddling.

I was in my back while she hugs me sideways and I have my arm around her.

M=Are you awake?" I asked her while rubbing her arm.

Elem nod and put her leg on top of mine, I give her a little squeeze making her let out a soft laugh.

M= Did Larry hurt you? this bruise looks really big" I said while rubbing my finger tip over her bruise.

E= I fall down the stairs" Elem said while looking up to me.

GOD DAMN!

M= What the fuck Elem!!?" I yell while sitting up making her sit up too.

E= What!?"

M= What the fuck happen to your face? you have a huge bruise in your eye and lip!''

E= I told you I fall down the stairs"

M= who hit you!? It was larry righ- Chris!! it was fucking Chris right!!?''

She didn't say anything and it was quiet for a few seconds before Elem's bottom lip started shaking and she broke down.

M= Princess" I sigh while pulling her to me.

I rub her back while she sits in my lap facing me and cry in my shoulder.

M= tell me what he did and why princess?"

E= We were arguing becuase I saw him kissing this girl and he was saying that I am crazy then I-I call him a manwhore and he slapped me but I don't think he mean-''

M=He did, if he didn't want too he wouldn't had done it"

E= No, he- He was drunk! Yes he was drunk!!''

M= Elem don't defend him, lets take a shower then we can go to your dad's house"

E= No! no! I don't want him to know, he would make me bre-''

M= Lets take a shower okey Amore?" She nod and I smile before kissing her forhead.

We went into my bathroom and we quickly got in the shower, Even with bruises she looks good.

E= Your hair looks so long" Elem said while I put my shirt on.

M= I haven't get a hair cut in a long time" I said and sit at the edge of my bed while Elem puts her clothes back on.

E= I still remember that ugly haircut you got"

M= Don't ever mention it, I was sick at the same time"

E= It was funny"

M= It wasn't''

E= You looked weird but good at the same time-"

Mo= We are back- oh hey Elem" I got up from my bed and Elem quickly put her shirt on.

E= Sorry" Elem said while turning around so her back was facing my mom.

Mo= Yeah I don't think its a good idea to make more kids right now"

M= MOM!"

Mo= Just saying the thruth, The twins are still in the car with your dad we were about to take them to Elem's house, but I guess she can take them"

M= Stop being rude okey? Elem came to ask for help becuae her boyfriend is hitting her-"

E= MATTIA!"

Mo= Why did she had her shirt off? Did you guys shower together? your hair is we- OMG ELEM HIS HITTING YOU!" my mom yelled before making Elem turn to her.

Mo= ELEM!! Since when!!?"

E= Today, it was only today but he didn't mean too-''

Mo= No no, you can never defend a person who hits their wife or husband!"

E= he didn't-''

Mo= I don't want to hear it, we have to leave" My mom grab her hand before walking her out of my room.

M= mom!" I sigh while walking behind them.

E= I don't want to-''

M= Its for your own good and for the twins"

Elem sigh and nod before getting in my moms car, they didn't even let me get in when they drove off.

___________________

Elem pov

After Mirna made me go with her to the police station, they asked me questions and took some pictures of me before they started doing some papers on Chris.

Mirna took me back to their house and I got in my car with the twins and went to my dad house, I decide to tell him.

He didn't yell at me or anything, he tried to stay calm but lost it and started yelling.

Lisa calm him down while I put the twins and Arlo in bed.

SHort one. Ideas!?