48

Mattia pov.

El= She is not answering" Elisa said while calling Elem again.

A= Maybe she stayed at her dads house" Ale said and Elisa nod.

El= Call her, maybe she would answer you, your her boyfriend" Elisa said and I clean my throat looking away from them.

M= We broke up yesterday" I whisper and they both gasp.

El= WHAT!!? Why!? You guys were so cute and you guys were together for a whole year"

M= ahm She cheated on me with Kairi"

A= WHAT!!? I mean it was obviouse that Kairi likes Elem but I didn't think Elem was gonna give in"

M= I didn't think either, lets go to school''

El= What no! Elem most be crying her eyes out or some" Elisa said before running up to Elem's house.

Before she could nock on the door, it swing open and Elem look up to Elisa while holding Arlo.

We couldn't hear what they were talking about but it looks like Elem was crying.

Elisa said something and Elem roll her eyes before closing the door behind her and walk past her.

El= Hey don't get mad at me'' Elisa said while they walk past the car.

Elem didn't say anything and put Arlo in his car sit while Elisa argue about something.

Elem close the door and got in the driver sit, she turn on her car and drive away leaving Elisa.

El= well lets go to school'' no one said anything else and Ale drive us to school.

I went through my phone until we got to school, and we went to our first period.

All day I couldn't stop thinking about Elem having sex with Kairi, and Kairi said sorry so I guess we are fine now.

Elem didn't came to school, Elisa said she would text me how she is doing but Elem didn't answer her and Larry said that Elem didn't want anyone over.

Mi= hey mijo how is Elem doing? she hasn't come over" My mom asked me while sitting in front of me.

M= ahm- we broke up" I said and start eating not wanting to talk about her.

Mi= Wow, why is that?"

M= It didn't work out"

Mi= What did you do?- I am gonna call her"

M= Mom, I didn't do anything, Elem lost feeling for me"

Mi= Thats kind of weird"

M= I know, I think the same" We didn't say anything else and finish our food.

I took a shower and played fifa before getting in bed and thought of texting Elem but I didn't and went to sleep.

________________

Elem pov

Its been more then 2 weeks and I still can't stop crying, Elisa said that Mattia is doing fine, and that his starting to make new friend, GILR friends to be exact.

I guess we won't get back together, I haven't go to school, My dad call and said that we were in vacations.

Elisa helps me with the notes and homework, I don't feel like getting up from my bed, or do anything.

My dad has been checking on me and I think I am overthinking so I am going back to school and maybe I would accept my dads offer and play soccer with him in the weekends.