72

Elem pov

U= When are you coming back?" I asked Mattia while he plays with my hair.

M= That carrier is 3 years so "

U= In 3 years!? Thats a lot of time"

M= Yeah but I am going so I can have a good job and take care of the twins"

U= What if-''

RING RING

I pick up my phone and sit up so I was sitting on Mattia's lap.

U= Hello"

E= Bitch I am outside, I have been nocking for more then 5 minutes"

U= OMG I am so sorry I didn't hear you- stop it" I said to Mattia who was kissing my neck.

E= Who are you talking to?"

U= The twins, they don't stop moving" I said while trying to push Mattia away.

he just smirked and move my hips, I bit my lip feeling his hard dick under me.

E= Okey, Open the door for me please"

U= Okey bye"

I hung up and put my phone down before turning to Mattia.

U= Your such a teaser" I smile while he chuckles before kissing me.

M= Was it Elisa?''

U= yes, she is outside"

M= I am gonna get going then, I am gonna miss you so much princess"

U= Stop your gonna make me cry"

M= I have to go now, I love you Elem"

U= I love you too" I smile before he pick my lips multiply times.

He got up and got his stuff, he kissed the twins in the head before we went downstairs to the front door.

M= Okey I would try to visit as much as I can" I nod and we hugged for a good long ass minute before he walked out and hug Elisa and got in his car.

E= You guys had sex right?"

I nod and she laughed, We had some coffee and talked a lot before it was time for her to leave.

I drove her to the airport and she hugged the twins one last time before hugging me.

E= I am gonna miss you and I promise I would try to visit as much as I can"

U= yes you better bitch"

E= Bye girls!!"

U= Fuck, GO!! I don't want to cry" She roll her eyes and hug me one last time before walking away from us.

U= OMG" I sigh before walking us back to my car.

I put them in their carsit and drive us back home.

U= What do you guys want to eat, well obviously milk" I whisper to myself

I bump my tittie until Alessia's bottle was full.

Then I give Lucia her milk.

U= Okey girls, I am really tired you all should have a nap so I can have one too" I said while putting them in their crib.

Alessia just did baby sounds while Lucia did a small smile.

I went through my phone for a while before I notice the girls, they were peacefully sleeping.

I smile and got comfortable in the couch, I turn off my phone and slowly fall asleep.

2:56pm

Elisa waked me up by facetiming me, she was already in her room, she was putting her stuff in her room while talking to me about how big the building is.

Then I got up and clean up a little bit before making some food for me, Lisa came over we had dinner and then she had to leave because my dad picked her and Arlo.

I am gonna start working tomorrow, I am gonna be his helper, then I would see if I find another job or stay with him.

Thankfully the daycare accepted the twins so I would take them there by 7 then go to my dad's building.

. short one.