38

Elem pov

We got in my car and I drive them to Lisa's house, They got out of the car and said bye to us.

M= Hey princess ....... " Mattia said while putting his seatbelt on.

U= Yeah?" I said while driving off of Lisa's house.

M= Is there a possibility of you giving me head before we get to Kairi's house?" Mattia asked me while playing with the end of his shirt.

U= Idk, there is?"

M= Only if you want, yk I am just asking because you asked me first"

U= We would see before we get to Kairi's house"

He nodded and put some music on, I drove us to a store first and got snacks before I drove us to Kairi's house.

M= Okey, should we get in the back or you can do it here?" Mattia asked while undoing his jeans.

K= HI!!" Kairi said while knocking on my window.

I smile and put the window down while I hear Mattia groan and sit up.

U= Hi" I smile back and Kairi raises an eyebrow while looking towards Mattia.

K= What were you guys doing?" Kairi asked before taking a glance at Mattia's jeans.

U= We gives my dad and Lisa a ride to her house"

K= Are you sure? It looks like Mattia was getting pleasure" Kairi chuckled.

U= No, We are just talking" I smiled and Mattia agreed with me.

K= yeah whatever, I like your outfit" Kairi said while pulling the strip of my top.

U= Thank you" I smile before Mattia chuckles making us look towards him.

M= Yeah ....... She looks amazing MY princess" Mattia smiles grabbing my cheek and pull me to a kiss.

U= Thank you baby, you look good too" I smile and he thanks me and put his hands on my thigh.

K= No need to be jealous dude, Just complimenting my best friend" Kairi said with a chuckle again.

M= Yeah I know, I am just complimenting my girlfriend. Is there a problem?"

K= No, not at all" They were just looking at each other, Kairi leaning on my door and Mattia just sitting there.

U= Okey baby, I would see you later okay?" I said breaking the silence.

M= Yeah princess" Mattia smiled giving me a deep kiss while squeezing my thigh.

U= Bye" He got out of the car and walk to my side before kissing me again and said bye before they both went inside Kairi's house.

I drove to Sandra's house and got all the snacks off of the car, I knocked on her door and Elisa opened the door with a smile.

El= Hi!" Elisa smiles before pulling me to a hug which I return.

U= Hi, what are you guys doing?" I said while walking in the house and Elisa walked me up to Sandra's room.

El= Sandra is crying"

U= uh Why?"

El= Kairi, she says he's dry with her, doesn't want to go out and she thinks that he's gonna break up with her" Elisa said and I sigh.

U= I don't think he would, they look good together and his good with her"

El= Tell her that, she hasn't listened to me at all" Elisa said while opening the door for me.

U= HI baby" I smile to Sandra, she gave me a small smile and broke down again.

U= aww come here" I said sitting in front of her and she hugged me and cried on my chest.

S= I like your boobs" Sandra cried out, making Elisa burst out laughing while I hold my laugh.

U= Thank you?" I said confuse.

S= He probably likes yours, I am flat!!"

U= No he doesn't, Mattia tells me how much he like you"

S= He does?"

U= yeah, Kairi talks amazing things about you, his over heels for you"

After Sandra calmed down we had our girl night, we watched movies, did face masks, got in her pool, took cute pictures, they did some videos until we got sleepy and fell asleep.

........... short one.