39

Elem pov.

I was woken up by someone slapping my ass really hard. I groan and quickly turn around while holding my ass cheek.

U= awww”  I whine while I hear people laugh.

El= Your ass jiggles”  Elisa said once I sit up and stop whining.

Sandra was recording me so I stuck my tongue out to her.

U= Who slapped me?”  I asked while Getting up from the bed and picking up my sweatpants.

El= I did, your ass looks hot in that thong”  Elisa said while I put my sweatpants on and stay on my sports bra.

S= What are we gonna do today?”  

U= I have to help my dad move their stuff to Lisa’s house”

El= His rich why doesn’t he pay some people?” 

U= Idk, but I have to go,  bye girls”  I said kissing their cheeks and got my stuff.

They said bye back and I got in my car,  I connected my phone and put some music on before I started driving. I hate that my house is like an hour away from Sandra’s house.

I got a call from my dad and he told me to pick up Mattia and to not be rude to him which made me really confused but I drove to Kairi’s house.

I call Kairi because Mattia is supposedly mad at me and told him to tell Mattia I am here and in less than 5 minutes the 3 of them came out of his house.

U= Hi”  I smiled at Mattia but he only got in the car and ignored me.

U= oh okey? Hi”  I smile at Kairi and Ale who smile back and they both kiss my cheek.

A= Can you give me a ride to my house?”  Ale asked me and I nod.

He got in the back and we said bye to Kairi before I started driving to Ale’s house while talking to him since Mattia was being dry.

A= Thank you Elem,  bye Tia, bye Elem”  Ale said, kissing my cheek and wave at Mattia before walking to his house.

U=Hey mhmm are you mad at me or sum?”  I asked Mattia, tapping my finger on his thigh.

M= Why did you block me?”  

U= I didn’t,  what do you mean?”  I asked  grabbing my phone and went to his contact.

M= see you did” Mattia said locking at my phone, he was blocked.

U= maybe it was Sandra or Elisa, maybe it was a prank or sum” 

M= Are you sure?”

U= yes, I promise baby” I smile grabbing his hands.

M= Okey princess, can you give me a kiss?”

U=  Yeah come here baby”  He smiled and made a duck face while I laughed at his face.

M= What are you laughing at?” 

U= You just looked cute”  

He smiles and his cheeks heat up and he tries to hide it by looking away but I could still see her.

U= you look cute when you blush”  

M= You look better in any way”  He wink at me before kissing me.

U= we should leave now”  I said and he nodded while putting his hand on my thigh.

I drove us to my house while Mattia told me about his night and what they talked about, it sound fun but Mattia said Kairi was kind of being an asshole.

We got to my house and put My dad’s stuff on my truck, and the dogs in the backseat.

I drove to Lisa’s house and we got all the stuff down, Lisa’s belly was so big, when I look at her I always think her belly is gonna explode.

D= The camera’s would always be on”

U= What? What if I want to walk in underwear around the house?”

L= The camera’s outside the house, I took off the camera’s inside the house, We would get a notification whenever  the camera doesn’t recognize someone is close to the house”  Lisa said and I thank her with a smile.

We said our byes to them and got in my car, Mattia connected his phone to the car while I answered Elisa’s text.

M= Princess”  

U= Yeah?”

M=  Is Larry gonna stay with you?”

U= yeah, thats where he lives, why?”

M= just asking, wanna get food? I haven’t had breakfast”  Mattia said rubbing my thigh.

U= Yeah, from where do you want to get food?” 

M= I could just eat you, or We can get mcdonalds”

U= Lets get Mcdonalds”  The chuckle and I drive us to a mcdonalds.

We got our food and I drove to my house, we walked in and locked the door behind us before going up to my room.

I put a movie on and we sit on my bed while eating our food. Since it was hot asf Mattia took his shirt off and put some shorts on while I change to some shorts.

....... hey!! I think a baby should made a visit!!