46

Elem pov.

El= Okey? Thats normal, He fucking made you addict to sex"

U= I know but this time was different, since the begining, it felt different and he said 'i love you' when we were done"

El= He what!!?"  Elem whisper yell with her eyes wide open.

U= He did, I thought he was joking but he said he was being honest"  I said while grabbing a water.

El= no no, you have to drink today, your turning 18"

U= I don't like beers"

El= Okey, have this vodka"  I nod and quickly took the shoot.

U= ewww"  I gag wiping my mouth while Elisa laughed at me.

Hours passed and we were all having fun, Mattia and me dance for like an hour. and he said 'I love you' again and kiss me which was cute.

We had a lot of drinks and Sandra tried to talked to me and Elisa but we ignored her and continue having fun.

M= I am gonna go and get a drink'' Mattia whisper in my ear while rubbing my thigh.

U= I would get one, I need to put a jacket on" 

M= No princess, your already drunk"

U= no I am fine" He nod and I got up from his lap.

I walk inside the house and went up to my room taking out the keys on my way there.

I walk in and close the door behind me before walking to my closet.

I look through my clothes wanting a white or black jacket but I hear my door slam.

I pick my head through the closet door and saw Kairi looking around my room.

U= HI!!!"  I smile walking back in the room.

I hadn't see him in a long time.

K= Hey happy birthday"

U= thank you"  I smile while he pull me to a hug.

K= No problem, you look amazing"  Kairi smile while we pull away from each other.

U= Thank you, you look good too, what did you need?"

K= Ahm-  Sandra said she wanted to talk to me and told me to come up here and wait for her" 

U= oh, didn't know you were talking to her again"

K= I am not, she said she wanted to explain something"

I nod and we stand there in silence looking around my room.   

K= Can I tell you something?"

U= Oh yeah sure" I said while sitting down on my bed and he took a sit next to me.

K= I know your with Mattia and that you guys have a amazing relationship and I heard he already said 'I love you" Kairi  said and I nod.

U= Yeah" I smile remembering.

K= I am happy for you guys a lot"

U= Thank you" 

K= and I know Mattia would be mad and that your not gonna see me like the same friend but I need to get this out of me"

U= Oh its that something bad? did Mattia cheated!? OmG he did-"

K= no, ahm- mmm I really like you, I know it sounds bad and it is because your Mattia's girlfriend and his my bestfriend and your my bestfriend too but I really wanted to tell you so you could reject me so I can get over you and we can all forget about this"  Kairi quickly said while his eyes get glossy.

U= Ahm"

K= you don't have to say anything"  

U= I am just shock, really shock b- but you don't have to feel bad and its nothing bad, you can't control your feeling, Ma- Mattia is gonna be okey, I don't think he would get mad he would just be shock like me and  everything would be okey, we would forget about this, you would get a girlfriend and We are all gonna be fin-''

He kissed me.

............. we don't have internet in my whole town and it's sucks I am in my aunts house