24

Mattia pov.

A= so are you cheating on her?"  Ale ask me out of nowhere while we watching tik toks.

I told the boys about it and they made some tik toks with me and did some in their own accound, they quickly got fallowers too.

M= no, why?"

K= We heard the girl having a talk about Elem thinking your cheating on her"

M= what!? why? I am not, if i was you guys would had know by now"

A= well yeah but it was weird cause you haven't talk or try to have sex with Elem"

M= I didn't know I had too?"

K= no no we are not saying that, it was just weird how you used to fuck around all the time and then you settle down with Elem, but you guys haven't do anything sexual" Kairi said sitting in front of me.

M= yeah but I am not cheating, I don't think Elem would be comfortable with me talking about sex in front of her''

A= what why-''

M= let me finish, One time we were making out in her kitchen and I went down to her neck and i was like 'i am gonna get sum' but then she moan and she freak out and jump of me" 

K= she freak out because she moan?" 

M= yeah thats why I don't think she is comfortable about any topic of sex"

A= you know what? with all respect becuase she is your girl, I always thought she was one of those quiet freaky girls"  Ale said and Kairi agree with him.

M= she is not" I whisper looking back to my phone.

K= well she was really scare thinking you don't want to have sex with her but she is to scare to make the first move"  Kairi said taking my phone from my hand.

M= Well I am scare too" 

A= Mattia Polibio is scare to make the first move!?" Ale said before they start laughing.

M= whatever bro, kairi your doing the same becuase you really like Sandra" I said and kairi stopped laughing.

A= yeah, you guys are simps, simps, simps, simps"  Ale said laughing at us.

M= shut up monkey,  What else should we do today is boring asf" 

A= lets go get robert"  Ale said getting up.

K= dude Its 1am"

A= oh yeah, then we should go back to sleep"  Ale said and Kairi agree with him.

We got in our spots and went through our phone until we got really tired.

I texted Elem goodnight and went to sleep after charging my phone......

..... short one