45

Elem pov.

Finally my birthday, We decide to do the party today in a saturday night and My dad is making me a party in Lisa's house tomorrow.

The party it was gonna start in 2 hours so I was already puttig the stuff away and lock every room.

I finish up and went up to my room and change my clothes into the dress I buyed.

M= I am here- wow"   I smile at him while he close the door behind him.

U= Hi baby"  I smile while fixing my hair.

M= Damn princess, I am trying to get some of this"  He smirk while slapping my asss wiht a grip at the end.

U= You look good too"

M= Only for you"  He said while turning me around to face him.

U= let me see your nail"  I said and he put his hand up.

he did his nails yesterday but I couldn't go with him sicne my dad asked me to babysit Arlo.

U= they looks amazing, you look hot with your nails paint"

M= I do?"  He asked me with his cheek a light pink from blushing.

U= yes, you do a lot"

he didn't say anythign else but kiss me, I smile and kiss him back while rubbing my hand through his hair. 

U=  Mattia?"

M= Hmm?"

U= Can we have a quick one?" 

M= Are you sure?"

U= Yes please"  He kissed me again and pick me up.

He walked to my bed and gently put me down while getting on his knees in the middle of my legs.

My free hand moved forward, grabbing at the front of his pants. My hand slid onto a bulbous.

M= You just got dressed.'' He breathed and then kissed me again.

U=it's okay,"

He pulled my dress up exposing thong, the one he gave me for my birthday yesterday. Then he pulled my dress down from my chest. He just gazed at my tits with his little cute smile as always. I moved towards him again – and his hands came up, gripping at my tits. I felt him squeeze gently. I felt my wetness pool in my thong, as my body heated up.

I pulled his T-shirt off, admiring his body. He didn't have abs but he wasn't fat he was just perfect but his skin was soft, I pressed against him, feeling his dick like a rock beneath his pants as I pressed my skin against his.

U= You look amazing"

M= you look so much better"

I pull his jeans and boxers down, His dick spring up and mattia let out a groan.

U= Please hurry "  I whine while pulling Mattia closer to me .

M= impatient princess"  Mattia chuckle with a smirk before getting on top of me.

He moved my thong to the side and His dick tantalized my entrance, as I wrapped my legs around him. His head pushed at the moist lips that dripped with juices of my soul. I let out a gasp.

U= awww"  I whimper gripping his upper arms.

M= Be quiet princess, there is people downstairs already okey?"  I nod and he slide in all the way.

Curses spilled from my lips between the moans his dick forced from my lips. Every moment he was in me was one of bliss. I pushed my hand against the sheets, while my other clung to his shoulder, his hands were wrapped around my back and made me arch my back.

U= Faster please"

His pace quickened again. He began to grunt. I could feel the tip of his dick swell inside me, filling my pussy as the sound of my juice slurping his dick. Fuck yes! I thought as he pounded away harder, groaning.

M=Shit!" He gasped.

After some minutes of Mattia dirty talking to me and making me feel special asf,  His dick erupted inside me. Cum exploded into me, filling me with warmth. He thrust again, crying out, pressing me against the wall. I screamed as his cock exploded again, jumping about inside me. Each rope of cum ejected into me. He gasped again and thrust. I could feel the mix of his semen and my juice drip down my leg, as he pushed his shrinking head into me one more time. Cum dripping from my pussy like honey from a beehive.

M=Fuck!," He whispered before laying on top of me.

U= That was amazing"

M= I love you"  Mattia whisper in my ear while hugging me tighter.

My eyes widen and I clean my throat while wrapping my arms around him.

U= really?"   I whisper back and he nod with a 'hmm' while putting his head in the middle of my neck and shoulder.

U= I love you too"  I whisper back.

..wow, anyways still not sure of twins or just one and if they have twins should it be a boy and a girl?