71

Elem pov.

We had our graduation 2 days ago and my dad made us a carne asada.

I have been able to get my shit together and take care of the twins but I decide I was gonna start working and not go to collage.

My dad said he could give me a job as his helper or in one of his building to give me a little push until I find what I really want to do.

I would maybe be a
Kindergarten teacher, I don't how because I doesn't have any patients at all and kids are just not calm.

Since it was summer it was hot asf, I finished dressing the twins and put them down.

U= Okey, Stay here don't do anything stupid like falling or crying, I am gonna get ready"

They just look at me like if I am dumb and move their arms around.

They are now 7 months and Alessia still has to drink from my tittie milk of its not she won't drink it and Lucia can drink normal milk.

they have been trying different food, obviously I just rub my finger in their lips so they can have a taste of it, almost all my family starts giving babys food like soup or beans at the age of 6 month.

I finish getting ready and I put the twins in their carsit.

I got in the driver sit and sigh before turning on the car, I drove to Elisa and Larry's new apartment.

I turn off the car and got out it while Larry and Elem run out of their apartment.

They pushed me away and each of them got a twin.

E= HEY GIRL!!"

U= Hey, happy birthday"

E= Thank you" She smile while hugging me.

U= No problem" We went inside their apartment where the boys were.

I kissed their cheek and took a sit while they pass the twins around like toys, talking in baby's voice and making weird sounds.

E= Your finally here, you were supposed to be here by 6"

U= Sorry, They don't make things easier"

E= Its fine, want a shot?" I shaked my head and she gived me a weird look.

E= Why-''

U= I am gonna drive and 2 bugs I have to take care of"

E= sad, I want you to have fun, this is gonna be our last party before I leave for collage"

U= Damn I totally forgot you guys are gonna leave me, and I have work tomorrow!!" I groan.

E= You should had go to collage"

U= No, I can not let my dad take care of me and the twins if I want to be a good mom."

E= How are you gonna be a teacher if you don't go to collage?"

U= I would see later"

She nod and grab her shot of tequila, Thankfully the twins got sleepy and end up falling asleep so I lay them in Elisa's bed but I was obviously checking on them.

After hours of having some fun and a little moment of sadness it was time for me to go home.

E= I would see you tomorrow morning"  Elisa said while hugging me tightly.

U= OMG I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!!" I groan.

K= OKEY come Elisa, my turn"  Kairi said while pushing Elisa off of me.