65

Mattia pov

K= really? are they cute? are they small?big? brown eyes? black eyes?--''

M= they are weird, they have a big head, and small asf, I didn't carefully saw their eyes"

A= Damn, don't be rude, they are your daughters" Ale said with a small laugh.

M= Well it is what it is and you know what!?"

A= What?"

M= ELEM GIVE THEM A FUCKING SECOND NAME!!"

K= Whats their whole name?"

M= Lucia Iveth Polibio Alvarado and alessia Elena polibio alvarado"

K= God damn, thats so long, they are gonna get a lot of b-''

A= that kind of sounds like my name"

M= no it doesn't"

K= Can we just go!? I already want to meet them"

I roll my eyes and get out of the car, they both got out of the car and walk behind me to the elevator, then we check in and went up to Elem's room.

I nock on the door before opening it and walk in with the boyes behind me.

M= hey" I said while putting the bag down, Elem was breastfeeding one of the twins

Jordan was sitting down in the mini couches and Elisa was sitting in the mini counter.

They all whisper a 'hey' back while  the boys walk in.

K= Where are they?" Kairi asked while closing the door.

E= Hey guys" Elem smile while looking up from the twin.

K= oh my god, your tittie is out" Kairi said while covering his eyes.

E= Oops sorry" Elem said while fixing up her robe.

K= OMG, they are tiny" Kairi said while walking to Elem who was in the bed.

E= I know right" Elem smile before smile she started moving her head around while letting out whimpers.

A= I think she still wants to eat" Ale said while taking a sit next to Elisa and kiss her cheek.

E= Yeah" Elem whisper before taking her tittie out and Lucia? or Alessia immediatly got attatch to her tittie.

J= I am gonna get going, I would see you tonight" Jordan said while getting up and kiss her head.

E= bye, thank you for being here" Jordan nod and wave bye to us before leaving.

M= I was here too, when you gived birth and I decide their names and I am their dad if you didn't know" I said while sitting down where Jordan was.

E= I do know, but he stayed the night and helped me when I had to use the bathroom"

M= you didn't want me to stay so"

E= I never said that, you were mad because I said that your parents still didn't know and you made me give then your last name!"

M= I would tell them okey"

E= whatever"

It was quiet for the next few minutes before a nurse came in with Elem's dad and Chris behind her.

N= Only five people can be here so please make it quick" they nod and she walk out closing the door behind her.

E= Hey" Elem said while her dad kissed her head and grabs the twins little hands while Chris washes his hands.

Mc= Good morning guys" Melecio said while

Taking a sit next to me and we all said 'good morning' back.

C= hey baby" Chris said while cupping Elems face and pick her lips multiply times.

E= Hey" She smile back while he took a sit next to her and grab her hands.

I roll my eyes and take my phone out, I don't want to see this shit.

El= Where is Carmen? I thought she would of like to meet the twins" Elisa said breaking the silence.

M= She is at her house" She nod and give me a smirk while I roll my eyes.

K= So ........... when are you going back to school?" Kairi asked Elem.

E= I don't know, maybe in april or March"

Mc= Yeah, she has to atleast stay home with the twins for 5 months"

Everyone started having their conversation while Chris and Elem whisper to each other.

C= I am gonna get going, I have work but I would see you tonight" Elem nod and they had a whole ass make out before her dad fake cough a couple of times.

They pulled away from each other and Chris waved at us before leaving.

E= Pappa can you help me stand up?" Elem said while carefully putting Sergio in his bed.

Mc= yeah" Her dad help her stand up and walk her to the bathroom but then Elisa went inside with her.

Mc= God damn she has a big head" Elem's dad said making us let out a laugh.

E= Leave her alone!!" Elem yelled from the bathroom.

Minutes later and Elem came out of the bathroom and her dad helped her get back in the bed.

E= Thank you, and leave them alone"

After a while of talking and arguing with Elem, we had to leave, Kairi took me home and I got yelled by my dad.

D= IF we give you an hour, you come here that hour! Dove cazzo eri!?-"

M= I got a girl pregnant!" I yell over his voice.

Mo= Que dijiste!!?" My mom yelled while getting up from the sofa.

M= I got a girl pregnant" I whisper loud enough for them to hear me.

My dad cross his arms over his chest and look away from me while my mom just stands there giving me a glance.

Mo= who?"

M= Who what?"

Mo= who did you got pregnant!?"

D= It better not be who I am thinking-''

M= Elem"

D= Fanculo Mattia! non puoi mai fare qualcosa di buono!"

M= I am sorry okey, It was in accident"

Mo= Y apenas nos estas diciendo! Elem ya tuvo a su bebe!"

Mo= que tan estupido puedes ser Mattia! por dios!"

D= Didn't we had talks about this!"

M= yeah, but neither me or her liked doing it with-''

Mo= GO TO YOUR ROOM! we would talk about this tomorrow! give me your phone!"

I gived my mom my phone and run down to my room where I locked myself in and took a shower before getting in bed.

I haven't even carry them!

................ I just got a amazing idea but I would skip some time!!!

I just hate when boys do this! He didn't even say hi! Or some he went straight to this'