57

Elem pov

We have been here for 2 months and a week now, we only have one week left before we have to go back to new jersey.

My belly is now showing a little bit since I am now 5 months.

My family hadn't notice and didn't know since I wasn't gonna tell them but the baby had other plans and now they know.

Today we have a party, so we were all helping to food, I was doing Tamales with Elisa and my grandma, we took a little break and I went through my phone and post some pictures before I cam through a picture of Mattia, I totally forgot he got a girl now.

Me and Elisa took some picture before my grandma yelled at us to make more tamales.

We finished making Tamales and went upstairs to change our clothes before the party started.

It was so fucking fun but I obviously wasn't drinking but I accidently drink a little sip of a wrong cup.

Lisa freak out and took me to the closest Hospital, they checked me and told me that it was fine, but that I should be more careful with my drinks.

They gived me one of this talks about safety so my whole mood was ruin and I locked myself in my room.

I had a total breakdone I don't even remember about what but it hurt me a lot.

the next day everyone had headache from drinking a lot but not me, so I was making fun of everyone.

We all help clean up before everyone went home and everyone went to do their own stuff, I went to 'el centro' and buyed baby clothes, blue, red and yellow because we still don't know if its gonna be a boy or girl but the clothes for baby's here are so cute.

________________________

Mattia pov.

K= So what? I think thats cute" Kairi said while looking at his phone.

A= becuase you like her?"

K= used to like her" Kairi correct him and Ale roll his eyes.

C= What are they talking about?" Carmen asked me while I play with her hair.

M= Elem"

C= oh" She whisper before putting her head back in my lap.

I ignore the boys arguing about Elem's cheeks and scroll through Insta.

As always I have to see what makes me fucking mad, like why the fuck would she post that? 'I mIsS yOu'

As always I have to see what makes me fucking mad, like why the fuck would she post that?  'I mIsS yOu'

and Kairi really? Kairi is boring, thats not true but it doesn't matter.

I got a notification of Elem, she liked my post about Carmen.

We started dating 2 weeks ago, we are always texting and hunging out which is what we mostly do all the fucking time.

Kind of sad that she let me tap the first day we started dating but I guess she was already comfortable with me.

Then a new post of Elisa pop up, it was Elem and her making some food with Elem's grandma I think.

Elem looks so cute and her boobs. damn. just wow and damn. her necks look so sad and I miss playing with her hair while she gives me head.

C= Mattia! I am talking to you!" Carmen said while slapping my chest.

M= what?" I asked while sitting up.

C= Could you please pay me some attention?" Carmen said while rolling her eyes.

I roll my eyes and nod, she put her head back in my lap and I play with her hair.

A= What are we gonna do when the girls get back?"

M= When are they coming back?"

K= 6 days, one day after school starts" Kairi said and I nod.

R= Me and Jordan are gonna visit them" Robert said while going through his phone.

K= I haven't see Jordan in a while" Kairi said and Ale agree with him.

A= We should invite him next time"

K= Yeah, he has some good jokes-''

M= What are we doing tomorrow?"

R= Jealous much" Robert said which made them let out a laugh.

M= Why would I be?" I asked giving him a confuse look.

R= Idk, Maybe cause his Elem's new favorite person and they are always talking about each other"

Thats a lie. Elem said I am her favorite person.

C= Why would he care? His with me now" Carmen said while sitting up.

K= Becuase Mattia said 'I love you' to her and they almost had a baby-''

C= What!? You have a baby!? Thats kind of hot! dating a babydaddy" Carmen said while cupping my face.

M= She didn't had her, so no I don't have a baby"

C= And it was gonna be a girl!? awww"

I roll my eyes mentally and give Kairi a glance, he whisper a sorrry and change the subjact.

We had pizza and watch some movies before they had to leave, Carmen's mom pick her up and Kairi give the boys a drive.

I took a shower and played some fifa before my mom nocked on my door.

Mo= I am going in" My mom said before opening the door.

M= Yeah?" I said while turning my chair to face her.

Mo= Anything you want to talk about?" She asked me while sitting on the edge of my bed.

What?

M= ah nothing?" I said confuse while taking my headphones off.

Mo= are you sure? we can talk about anything, I would never judge you"

M= Whats going on? this is awkward and weird" I said and she sigh.

Mo= your dad heard something about Elem having a baby" my mom said and my heart fall to my ass.

M= what?" I asked as confuse as I could act.

Mo= yeah, we heard about her being pregnant ....... is the baby yours?"

M= What? we never had sex" I said and she nod.

Mo= Ahm Talk to her, ask her if she needs anything and tell her that we are here for her and her baby"

M= Yeah, I would tell her" I said and she nod and whisper a thank you.

We said 'good night' and she left my room, I took a few breaths calming myself down.

I turn off my game and let my body fall down on my bed.

I sigh and take my phone out, I text Elem a quick 'hey' before turning it off and let myself get sleep.

..... 1-10? Thoughts?