30

Elem pov

D=Finally" My dad said once I walk in the house closing the door behind me.

U= oh hi, you were waiting for me?" I ask him and he nod.

U= what do you need?" I ask putting my bag down with my keys.

D= I have n-''

L= First ask if she is okey, how was his family with you?" Lisa ask getting up

You could tell she was pregnant by now, she is now 3 months but I haven't see any stuff for baby's which is weird

U= It was amazing, her moms speaks spanish and his brother is such a cute boy" I smile

D= Okey, are you done now?" My dad ask Lisa rolling his eyes. wtf is wrong with him?

L= I wasn't but tell her since you can't wait" Lisa said crossing her arms

D= Remember Larry?" My dad ask me and I nod with a smile, miss him.

D= He is gonna be staying with us for a while, his mom kick him out and he needs a plays to stay"

U= oh what did he do?" I ask wtih a little frown.

L= He-''

D= Don't tell her its not your business, he would tell her if he wants" My dad cut off Lisa.

U= okey ......... Whats wrong?"

D= What do you mean?"

U= yk, whats with cutting off Lisa and being mean to her? what did she do?"

D= Nothing is wrong, Larry is in the guest room you can go see him"

U= I wasn't gonna ask you" I said rolling my eyes just to get him mad.

D= Elem come back here!" My dad yell while I ignore him walking upstairs.

I nock on the guest room door and seconds later Larry open the doo- wow what happen to him.

U= what happen to you?" I ask him while walking in the room.

L= puberty" Larry laugh while I sit on the bed and look up to him.

He got so much taller, he has big arms abs why is he shirtless? he doesn't have acne but it doesn't matter, his hair put back and it look soft.

L= You tell me what happen to you? you were so little"

U= shut up, we were the same little thing but I see you got so much taller" his taller then mattia.

L= I know, my back hates it" We both let out a laugh while he put his shirt on.

U= Want to tell me what happen at your house?"

L= not my house" Larry said rolling his eyes and sit next to me.

U= oh okey? Tell me what happen"

L= I came out gay and Julio hate it so my mom kick me out"

U= Julio? Who the fuck is julio and why is your mom taking his side?" I ask turning my whole body to him.

L= my moms new boyfriend" I nod and said sorry but he said it wasn't my fault.

U= Are you gonna go to school? or what are you gonna do?" I ask him and he nod.

L= your dad said I could keep going to school, but I would maybe get a job after school"

U= well I am happy your gonna stay with us, I was starting to miss your crusty nasty ass"

L= I missed you too but I was to busy helping my mom"

U= tell me if you need something okey? I have to shower" I said getting up and walk to his door.

L= thank you" I give him a nod and walk out of his room going into mine.

I grab some clothes and take a shower, I did my night routine and went back to my room.

I was laying on my bed watching some tik toks, there was a lot of cute boys, and perfect girls, some funny shit and things about racism and other stuff.

Mattia and the other were in my for you page, Sandra for being funny while Elisa did some sexy dance, Mattia for lip singing and same with the boys, and there was this white dude that I keep getting in my for you page, he has blonde hair and has a tattoo i-

L= Elem" Larry said while nocking on my door.

U= come in" I said never looking up from my phone, he walk in and close the door behind him.

L= I am bored" Larry groan throwing himself on my bed and roll over.

U= I am too, I have to sleep in like 20 minutes"

L= Didn't know you were back at dance pole" Larry said looking at the dance pole.

U= The girls, I don't remember anything about it, I only know how to hold myself and make some turns"

L= You still talk to them?"

U= yeah, they change a lot too"

L= same personality right?"

U= Elisa is more ehh, she is more of going out, having sex drinking, Sandra is in the middle, she likes both sides so I think Elisa is the crazy one, sandra is the normal one"

L= and which one are you?"

U= I don't know, I prefer staying home and sleep all day so I don't know maybe the loser one"

L= I want to see them"

U= maybe they would come over after school"

L= I am gonna let you sleep then" Larry said getting up from my bed.

U= good night" He said it back before walking out of my room, I got under the covers and text Mattia goodnight before turning off my lights and slowly fell asleep.

Check my other story