9

Mattia pov

E= Why are we doing this? I like myself"  Elem groan laying on her back.

M= come on Elem, everyone is gonna stop bullying you" I said grabbing her hips and sit her up.

E= but-"

M= Come on, if we can get our grades up, you can defend yourself" I said putting my hand in her back so she won't lay on her back again.

E= This is boring, I could had been sleeping"  Elem said rolling her eyes which was kind of hot.

We stayed quiet for a good minutes and Elem look down to my hand, it was now almost at her tits, when did I even moved my hand?

M= Sorry"  I whisper taking my hands off her while both of our cheeks heat up.

E= its fine, uhm what else do I have to say?"  Elem ask trying to break the awkwardness.

M= hmm oh yeah, just say something like 'asshole' or bitch" I said stretching the back of my neck.

E= they are gonna feel ba-"

M= thats the point, but you won't care" 

E= Okey ..... asshole?'' Elem said and I nod with a little smirk.

M= That was good, but you don't say it to me, only to the people who make fun of you"

E= But you make fun of me" Elem said sitting up and uncross her legs.

M= I joke with you not like the others"  I said sitting up too and she nod.

K= this thing doesn't work"  Kairi groan from Elem's sofa making her look at him

Her side perfil was good asf,  she didn't have douple chin( it doesn't matter if she has or not) Her nose looks good same with her lips with chubby cheeks and, her eyelashes are long and curl.

She turn back to me and smile when she saw me looking at her and I smile back at her.

Next thing I know is that we are making out on her bed, I was almost on top of her, her lips as soft and sweet, my hands where getting curious, when they were about to move Elem to my lap, Kairi gasp making us pull away.

K= OMG, you guys were about to have seggs in front of me!" Kairi yell before we heard a door shut and footsteps.

D= Door open Elem!"  Her dad yell opening her door and walk away like always Elem ignore it.

K= is he mad? he didn't say hi"  Kairi said before her dad pick through the door and wave at us hi before walking away.

E= Oh sorry he is not having the best life right now"  Elem said and Kairi nod

E= mm do you guys want to have dinner? its about 6 already" Elem said getting up from her bed and put back on her coat.

K= I would love too"  Kairi said before running out of the room making Elem giggle.

M= Elem"  I said making her turn around and give me a small smile which I return.

M= sorry for kissin-"

E= Its fine, what do you want to eat?"  She ask me while walking out with me behind her.

We went down to her kitchen and she ask us what we want to eat, Elem just made spagetthi cause we couldn't decide what to eat.

kairi and me were just joking around while Elem made dinner, I still couldn't stop thinking about our mini make out.

E= okey, lets see if it tastes good"  Elem said getting a fork and try the spagetthi.