52

Mattia pov.

M= She did told me"

A= Why didn't you believe her then?"

M= Because I saw pictures? I don't know" I groan resting my head back.

A= Now she is having your baby" Ale said with a smile.

M= What the fuck am I gonna do? My parents are gonna kill me"

A= You better start talking to Elem and plan everything" Ale said with a smile.

M= yeah, she run out of there and I couldn't talk to her''

A= You were kind of an asshole when you said 'yeah right' that was mean asf"

M= yeah''

A= Never thought Kairi was gonna do that" Ale said with a chuckle.

M= It felt so fucking weird bro"

A= Yeah, but it was obviouse that he like her"

M= I knew he was being sus about something but never thought he was gonna end up liking Elem"

A= Atleast he said the true"

Mo= Mattia!! Get your ass up here!"

M= Going!" I got up from my bed and walk up to the living room wheremy parents were.

Mo= Mrs.Alvarado call me" I shiver went down my spine and my heart fall to my ass.

M= Oh?"

Mo= You must know why he call me"

M=No"

Mo= Well he call me and ask me if we could let you go to his kid's party, Its in Saturday"

He most want to talk to me.

M= What did you said?"

Mo= Of course, Maybe you can talk with Elem and solve things"

M= Yeah sure"

After she talk to me of taking care of Luca's because she was going to work.

Ale end up leaving after some hours of hanging out and I end up playing Fifa until Elisa called me.

M= What bitch!?"

El= Cheese, I was just gonna told you something about Elem asshole!"

M= What?"

El= You should talk to her before she moves to her dad's house"

M= Don't tell me what to do, I know what I have to do"

El= Okey asshole, don't ask for my help!"

M= Okey Bit-''

She hung up on me!?

I called her back.

El= What Whor-''

I hung up and block her number.

I should problaly go and talk to her.

I got up and change my clothes before telling Lucas to get ready.

We start walking to Elem's house and Lucas waited for me in the steps while I go up to her door and nock.

E= GOING!"

I wait for her to open the door and run a hand through my hair.

L= Wait for me!"

E= Who is it!"

Before I could answer she open the door, She was wearing a white oversize shirt with spandex and Larry was behind her.

E= need something?"

M= We have to talk"

L= You have to ask if she wants too first" Larry said and I rollmy eyes.

M= Can we please talk?"

E= ahm- Yeah sure, come in" Elem said while moving to the side.

M= Lucas is here"

E= He can come in too"

I told Lucas to go with us and Elem let him play her game with Larry in the living room.

E= We can talk in the backyard if you want" I nod and walk behind her to her backyard.

M= Does your dad know?" She nod and look everywhere but me

E= Yeah, Anything else?"

M= Wtf are we gonna do!?" I whisper yell while running my hand through my hair.

E= I still don't know!! I don't know if I want to keep it or not! I am really confuse and nervous!"

Well I made her cry, It was not my intention.

E= I am so nervous, what if everything goes wrong? What if I make a mistake!?-"

M= Hey nothing is gonna go wrong, anything you choose to do would be okey, it doesn't matterwhat anyone else think, in my opinion don't have him"

E= GOD I should had never talk to you!"

Why is she mad now?

M= Its not my fault!"

E= Yes it is! Your pull out game is weak asf!!"

M= Thats not true!" I whisper yell back.

E= Why can you never admit the th-''

She got a phone call, She took her phone out and smile before answering.

Her whole fucking mood change.

E= Hi Jordan!" She smile while walking away.

Jordan!?

.......
I am thinking on making a 'sugar daddy story, but I still don't know who should I do it off, I was thinking about Vinnie, what do you guys think?