67

Elem pov.

This 2 weeks have been so fucking hard, I am trying to keep up with school and its so hard with the twins.

I buyed a small bed for the twins and put it next to my bed, I had to buy more stuff for twins specially since I didn't know I was gonna have twins.

Chris help me a lot too, He is always at my house by now he lives there, he goes to his job and gets here by 6pm, by that time I have dinner ready for him and larry, larry is still going to school but has a job too.

Lisa come over almost all the day but she has been busy lately with her job but she has a baby sitter for Arlo since I have my new borns twins.

Mattia is supposed to come over every Wednesday to see the twins but he only came last week, we decide that he would take the twins until they are 3 or 2 months old.

Right now I am doing some homework I had to do it since like last month but I didn't so ..

The twins were peacefully sleep which was a good time for me to do homework and have a little bit of work out.

C= Hey Elem" Chris said while walking in the living room putting his bag down.

U= Hey baby" I said back while he kissed my head.

C= Is dinner ready? I am really tired today"

U= Nope, I was too busy today, I would do it in just a second, let me do the laundry and I would start making dinner"

C= I would do the laundry, just make dinner" I nod and he walk out of the kitchen.

I close my laptop and started making dinner, I would do soup I am to tired today

L= hey Elem"

U= hey larry"

L= SO me and Elem decided to move in together!! we would move in this Monday!"

U= I am happy for you guys, is it far from here?"

L= No, its like 20 minutes away from here"

U= I am happy for you guys, tell me more about it in dinner okey?"

L= Your husband doesn't like when people talk in the table" Larry roll his eyes before we heard Chris yell my name.

I walk to the laundry room and saw him with his arms crossed looking over to the washer.

U= What? Don't yell the twins fall asleep not even 10 minutes later"

C= Well this fucking thing doesn't work"

U= yes it does look" I said while clicking the bottom.

U= what the fuck did you do!?"

D= I click this, then this shirt got stuck there"

U= Now is not fucking working!" I sigh while glancing at the basket of dirty clothes, it was full and clothes was still around it.

C= Well I am sorry, just fucking make dinner this push my last nerve" Chris said while walking out of the laundry room.

I went back to the kitchen and finish making dinner, I gived Chris food and got some for myself while Larry went up to his room and eat there.

C= Wasn't that asshole gonna come over to see his daughters?"

U= I don't know Chris, We don't talk anymore becuase of your trust issues remember?"

He roll his eyes and push his plate forward making the soup fall all over the place.

C= GOD damn it Elem! look what you cause!"

E= Your an asshole Chris!"

C= You can never do something!" He yelled before running out of the house.

He slammmed the door close and seconds later I heard the twins crying.

I sigh and bit my lip holding my tears before walking to the living room where the twins were.

U= Please stop'' I sigh while picking up Lucia first.

She has mattia's mole and Alessia has my mole.

Once I calm her down, I pick up Alessia and calm her down too.

I carefully put them both down and take off my jeans that were wet with all the soup.

Larri problaly heard everything but he doesn't like getting in between us so he never comes down.

My phone started ringing but I am to lazy to walk to the kitchen right now.

I started tearing up, then it turn into sobs and then I couldn't contain my screams.

The twins started crying again, that made me stop, I rub both of their belly's trying to call down which did.

my dad used to do that after I had a rough day.

U= estos ninas hermosas que nacieron de noche, quieren que las lleven a ver a su papi" I smile while Alessia lets out babys sounds and Lucia has a small smile.

M= Elem" I look up from the twins to see the boys.

I got up and walk to kairi and hug her tightly while crying on his shoulder.

He just awkwardly rubbed my back and play with my hair.

K= Whats wrong?" Kairi asked while letting go of me.

U= please hug me" I whisper and he did what I told him.

A= What happen? not to be rude or sum but your house is a mess" Ale said and I chuckle.

U= it was a busy day" I said while pulling away from Kairi.

M= I came to see the girls, if you don't mind"

U= its fine, they are there you guys can have a sit, I would be in the dinning room''

They nod and take a sit, Ale kissed my cheek before taking a sit while Kairi and Mattia pick up the twins.

I went to the dinning room and look at the mess letting out a huge sigh.

...... caca