17

Elem pov.

E= Stop getting angry you need help with that! as much as I need your help!!" Erika said trying to grab my hand

U= I am not angry, I am in pain and you put me here, the person who's supposed to love me more than anything!!' (iykyk) I yell with my eyes getting glosy.

E= I am trying to be nice but you don't help me!!''

U= And why me! I don't even live with you!! You only call me when you need money!!" 

E= What is the matter with you!!?" She yell back trying to grab my hand again

U= Get of off me!!" I yell backing up from her while pushing her hand away.

E= You need help, who doesn't help their mother!?" 

U= Its different! your a different type of mother and I hate it! I just want you to be my mom, a mom who actually loves me, a mom who is nothing like you!!" 

E= Do you think I wanted a daughter like you!? I never wanted you in the first place!!" Erik yell getting in my face

G= MOM!!" Gabriel yell walking to us and pull me behind him while I bit my lip trying to stop crying.

It was quiet the whole house was in silence only mine and Erika's heavy breath could have been heard.

U= you know what? I don't want you to look for me, talk to me or just say my name! I HATE YOU! Everything could have been perfect just like old time if you weren't being a bitch to dad and me!!" I yell pushing Gabriel away from me.

E= Don't you ever yell at me or call me a bitch, no matter what I am your mother!" Erika yell before her hand meet my cheek

Her kids gasp while I smile for the pain weird but I need, I know it would make her more mad seeing my smile.

U= your had me but your not my mom!! A mom would never of the evers try to sell her daughter!! and you did!! do your kids know what you used to do to me or dad!! How of a crazy person you are!!?" 

G= What is she talking about!?" Gabriel said while Erika look at me dead on the eye.

U= They don't know!! Well your perfect mom here used to beat the shit out of me when she pleasure too, cheated multiply times, she manipulated us about killing herself, she try to sell me for her drugs, She used to make me pee in a cup for her drug test-"

E= Enough!" Erika yell before I felt a something really hard hit my side face.

We turn to Erika who had half of the basement on her hand while the other part was all over the floor.

G= MOM!! what the fuck is wrong with you!!?" Gabriel yell while I wipe the blood dripping down my side face.

U= I can't believe you could have change" I whisper before walking out of the house hearing gabriel yell at his mom.

I hate.I hate. I fucking hate my life everything in my life but dad.

I call and uber while tearing up, I wait for the Uber 4 minutes since he was close from here and I got in the backsit.

D= Are you okey?" he ask me and I nod wiping my tears while feeling my blood dripping down my sideway and down to my neck.

D= Are you sure?" I nod and he start driving, I didn't want to make a mess so I just cry quietly.

He drive me to Elisa's house but left me in the corner cause We never give the real adress, I got off the car and pay him before walking to Elisa's house wiping my blood then I wipe my hand on my jeans.

I nock on her door while biting my lip and wait for someone to open the door, her mom did with a smile but it faded.

T= OMG mija que paso!?" Teresa ask me while pulling me in her house and hug me

I am a cry baby and when someone hug me it makes me break down even more so it was a bad idea to hug me when I am crying.

U= I am so sorry, Your cloth-''

T= It doesn't matter mija take a sit here" She sit me on the couch and give me a small smile.

T= KIDS vengan rapido!" teresa yell, some door were open and shut close before there was footsteps before Juan and Elisa were in the end of the stairs.

E= OMG!! Baby what happen!?" Elisa yell running to me and touch my cheek.

T= Juan grab ......." I couldn't hear what else she said cause Elisa started talking.

E= Baby tell me what happen!? who did this to you!?" Elisa said almost yelling.

I try to talk but just some sobs came out of my mouth, Elisa sigh and rub my thighs.

E= gabriel? Ana? Erika's boyfriend? OMG Erika!!?" I nod and start crying all over again while Elisa cuss off Erika.

T= quitate Elisa boy a limpiarla!'' Teresa said pushing Elisa away from me.

E= I would be back e........" She run upstairs while Juan sit next to me and give me his hand.

T= te va a doler poquito" I nod and teresa start cleaning my face while I squeeze Juan's hand and groan

U= omg, I hate her so much!" I groan holding Juan's hand tighter making him groan.

J= Omg Elisa your just perfect, beautiful and strong" Juan said being cocky like always.

E= Right now is not the time to be hitting on her Juan" Elisa said making me open my eyes.

Mattia and the other were standing behind her, this is emberras a lot, it makes me want to cry more so I just squeeze Juan hand.

K= Omg, thats a lot of blood" Kairi said before he pass out! He freaking pass out!!

Teresa told Elisa how to help kairi, and Elisa did as she was told while the rest just watch.

T= Now tell me what happen?" teresa ask me after she finish cleaning my cuts.

U= Just Erika being her" I said and she sigh but nod.

J= you can let go of my hand, or we can cuddle until you feel better" Juan joke trying to make me laugh which he did.

U= sorry" I said letting go of his hand and he chuckle holding my hand again.

T= leave her alone Juan" Teresa said and Juan apologize to me.

U= sorry for wasting your time Tere, How is Kairi doing?" I ask getting up.

T= don't worry mija your my kid too, Kairi is doing okey his waking up" Teresa said and we all nod.

U= I think I am gonna go home, I have to talk with my dad" 

E= but your dad is not in town" Elisa said and I sigh, I forgot about it.

U= oh yeah, i forgot" I whisper grabbing my bag and take out my phone.

T= don't call him mija, you can stay here or Elisa can go over to yours" I thank her and hug her.

E= we would go over to hers" Elisa said and her mom nod, Elisa got her stuff and we walk out fo her house after saying bye to her mom.....