75

Elem pov.

4 years later

The twins are now 5 years old, still tiny. Alessia is lazy asf and doesn't talk a lot, Lucia is a mess, she destroys everything she can and wouldn't stop talking at all even if I can't understand half of what she says.

Sergio. yes I had a babyboy and his 3 years old, his gonna turn 4 in 2 months. his a totall mess, I even think he talks more then the twins, his like my worst nightmare. his like Lucia but with 2 years old and a boy, who fucking looks exactly like Mattia! he better not be an asshole like his Dad.

Since I mention Mattia, his supposed to finish Collage this year, I still don't know what he was studing for but I really don't care.

He has visit the kids like 4 times every year which kinds of pissed me off but I try my best to ignore him.

Mirna is always visiting the kids every weekend and sometimes she takes them.

Lisa, she move to california after my dad sadly passed away.

We still talked but she said she wanted to be as far as she could from new jersey.

It was super hard to get over him, I am still not over it but you can say I can control my emotion when it comes to this.

Elisa helped me a lot, she- she drop out of collage and become a stripper. Her parents don't know, they think she is working with me now.

When my dad passed away, I found out that he left all his stuff in my name, so now I am a working on his company and have to take care of some stores my dad had buyed.

I don't even need to work anymore, I didn't even know that my dad had a lot of money, I mean I knew he was rich but I really was surprise.

I still live in the same house, its the same but Now I have pictures of the babys everywhere but I would never never take off the paint of me and my dad.

The dogs live with us now again, and Mattia one time give the twins a cat that end up getting pregnant and now we have 4 cats but they are never home, they only come here to eat and sleep.

Did I mention that I had Sergio a day before Mirna's birthday. well yeah but we have never celebrate it together, but today we are gonna do it.

After finishing the food, I give the girls and sergio a shower before Elisa got here.

She look after them while I take a shower and change, then I change the kids before people started showing up.

The twins

Sergio

my dad got him that chain, its so cute and amazing

L= mommy .......  mommy mommy mommy"

U= What?"

L= Mommy mommy mommy"

U= what Lucia?" I asked while turning to her.

L= Hi''

U= hi, Go play somewhere" She nod and run somewhere in the house.

I gave food to everyone before giving Mirna her gift, she thank me and give me a hug.

U= Sergio leave him alone"  I said while Sergio sit on top of coco.

Sergio just smile and lay down on his stomach.

U= What did I do to have this uncontr-''

E= I don't know, maybe becuase you had a shot of vodka on your 2 pregnancy?"

U= Omg, I am so tired, I could really sleep for 2 weeks"

E= Girl you don't even work, what are you tired of?"

U= Idk, Maybe becuase I am a mom? I have 2 devils in my house and a girl who literally wants everything to be her way just like the asshole of their dad, I have 2 dogs and 6 cats, I can't keep this house clean becuase it gets dirty in less then 15 minutes"

E= Sorry I forgot you were a mom, is mattia gonna come?"

U= I don't know, he was supposed to since he finish collage already"

E= Collage?"  I nod and she give me a confuse look.

E= Girl, he drop out of collage 2 years ago" Elisa said while putting her drink down.

U= what!!?"

E= You didn't know?"  Elisa asked me in a whisper tone.

U= NO! I obviously didn't know! why didn't no one told me, how didn't I notice!?" I whisper yelled while standing up.

U= OMG how could he lie about this!? He only sees his kids 4 times in a year!"

E= His a totall asshole-''

M= Hey!!" Mattia said while walking in, Sergio and the girls run to him where they did a group hug.

Thank god everyone was in the backyard.

I walk up to him and wait for the kids to move away from him.

When they did I slapped Mattia with all my strength.

M= What the fuck Elem?"  Mattia said while holding his cheek.

U= Your fucking fake Mattia, what the fuck is wrong with you!? You drop out of collage 2 years ago!!?"

M= yeah, but I am working and saving money to when I-''

U= And you only come to see your kids 4 times in a year!! What the fuck is wrong with you!! get out of my house! now!!" 

M= They are my kids I can stay if I want"

U= GET OUT!!"

M= I am staying!"  Mattia said before picking up Sergio and walk to the backyard with the girls behind him.

Omg,  fucking asshole.

I ignore him and act like nothing happen, the party was good, at the end we cut the cake, and open the gift before everyone left.

I put the kids to bed and went down to the living room when they fall asleep.

There was a nock on the door which made me get up and walk to te front door.

L= Ciao baby" Luna smile while walking in making me smile.

U= Hey"

L= How was your day amor?"

U= Pretty bad but nice at the same time"

L= Well we can have a great time now'' I smile back and close the door.

We  started making out and walk backwards to the sofa where we started undressing each other.

.......... Oops