28

Mattia pov.

That was amazing, she feels amazing, I couldn't actually see her body cause the lights were off but I don't mind, it still felt good.amazing.

We were still in the same position,  I was still inside Elem, I was practitly cockwarming, and it was comfy asf.

E= Baby" Elem said still playing with my hair and rubbing my back.

M= yes princess?" I whisper not moving, I was to comfy and I was falling asleep.

E= can we take a shower?"  Elem ask me and I frown, I don't want too.

M= Do we have too?  I am really comfy like this"  I whisper and Elem let out a chuckle.

E= I am too but we are all sweaty and we need to change the sheets, I have to take my pills"

M= Omg, I came inside you!" I yell jumping off her and she groan closing her legs.

E= awww"  Elem whimper and I sigh scare and nervouse asf.

M= I am sorry baby, did I hurt you?" I ask putting my boxers back on.

She nod and I sit on her bed pulling her to me and hug her kissing her head.

M= I am so sorry"  I whisper in her ear while helping her put her underwear back on.

E= why did you jumped like that?"  Elem ask me with a frown which made me kind of sad.

M= I am sorry princess I really am, I didn't mean to hurt you, but I came inside you"

E= I know, but I have pills" Elem said with her eyes getting glosy and her bottom lip stick out.

M= No princess don't cry, I didn't mean to hurt you"  I frown sitting her on my lap and she hide her face in my chest.

I sigh playing with her hair while she tried to stay calm, I did hurt her really bad then.

M= You want to get in the bathtube?"  I ask her and she nod.

I hold her bride style and walk us to her bathroom, I sit her on the counter and turn on the water.

We waited until her bathtube was full of hot whatever and undress, I got in first sitting with my head against the wall and Elem got in after me sitting in front of me since her bathtube is kind of huge.

M= it still hurts?"  I ask her breaking the silence and she look up from the bubbles to me.

E= it hurts a little" Elem whisper undoing her messy bun making her tits come out of the water.

I didn't saw them when we were doing the nasty since she had her shirt on all the time. and let me just tell you it does look so good on her.

Well any type of body its perfect but she just looks so good, her tits can make me hard just by looking at them.

M= Princess come here"  I smile at her, she smile back and move closer to me.

I grab her by her waist and sit her on my lap, her legs by my sides and she sit up straight letting me see her tits again.

M= Where does it hurt?" I ask her rubbing thighs, she grab one of my hand and put my finger on her pussy.

M= there?"  I ask her with a smirk, she is being so bold right now.

She nod with a small frown but I just smile at how bold she was being right now, my shy baby is bold.

M= how does it feel?"  I ask her rubbing my fingers on her pussy while my other hand cup her tits.

E= I am feeling better"  Elem said and I stop rubbing my fingers.

M= okey, I can sleep over right?"  I ask her and she nod while grinding on my fingers.

E= Of course, we can cuddle and finish the movie"  Elem said biting her lip.

M= I love that"   I smile grabbing her neck and pull her to a kiss.

E= so ........ how good was I?"  Elem ask me looking down to the water with her cheek a light pink.

M= ehh"  I joke making her look up to me with her mouth wide open.

M= I am playing princess, it was amazing you were amazing, I am so happy I was your first one, how was it for you?"

E= It kind of hurt at first but it turn to pleasure"  Elem said rubbing her finger on my jaw line.

M= Its always gonna feel good at the end"  I smile at her before kissing her again.

I played a little with her tits before we for real took a shower and put some clothes on, Elem was using a tank top with her underwear while I just sleep on my boxers.

We change her sheets and everything, she took the pill and told me what Lisa said to her.

we got in her bed and cuddled with each other while watching her favorite movie until she fell asleep on my chest later on i fell asleep.

... After I finish this story and 'change' i am gonna do my account about another person.

Comment who you want me to do story's about.