43

Mattia pov.

I wake up to Elem's alarm but I quickly turn it off before it could wake up Elem.

She moved a little before getting comfortable on my chest again.

I smile playing with her hair, Her curly hair was everywhere on my shoulder, neck and half of my chest.

I look down and saw morning glory, maybe its because I can feel Elems amazing boobs on my bare chest and I can see her whole ass with that black thong.

I sigh and rub her back before looking towards her clock, 6:47am

I sigh again and grab my phone from the night stan.

I open the groupchat of the boys and started reading the new messages.

Ale and Kairi were just talking abut dumb stuff, food and girls, Kairi appereatnly broke up with Sandra.

I put a simple 'lmao' and put my phone down again, I turn on Elem's TV and put a movie on, guess we are not gonna go to school today.

About 10 minutes later Elem's phone ring and Elem quickly sit up grabbing ehr phone and answer.

E= Whats wrong?" Elem said while putting on her socks and grab her bathrobe.

E= What!? no, Who told you!?"

E= His so rude for no reason, can you please ....... " I couldn't hear anything else since she walked out of the room.

I was kind of confuse but went back to watching the movie.

Minutes later and Elem walk in with larry and Elisa behind her.

E= OMG, I am sorry amor, I forgot you were here" Elem said while pushing them out fo the room.

M= Its fine princess, we are not going to school today?" I asked while getting up from her bed.

E= yeah, well I am going to skip first period you can go if you wan- Oh my you have a boner'' Elem let out a soft laugh while looking down to my boxers.

M= I got it because of you"

E= what? How? I didn't do anything"

M= I could feel your naked body all night and morning"

E= Sorry I guess, You can go to the bathroom ad take care of it, We would be downstairs" Elem said and I nod walking to her.

I kiss her a few times while she smile and try to not laugh.

E= we would wait downstairs"

M= Okey princess" I kiss her one last time before going to the bathroom.

____________________

Elem pov.

El= So what are we gonna do?" Elisa asked while taking her shoes off.

U= Idk, how could she fake the friendship we had"

L= She is such a Bitch, like what the fuck? you guys were so nice to her"

El= I am still shocked that she is bi, Did you know that Kairi broke up with her?"

U= What? why??" 

El= Idk, because she is such a hoe"  Elisa said while taking her jacket off.

U= we still don't decide what we are gonna do with our 'friendship'"

El= We are gonna keep being her 'friend' until we finish ur poster"

U= What poster?"

El= We are doing a poster that its gonna have some of her secrets and post it on the school"