61

Elem pov.

I started doing online school since monday its now friday and I still do cry myself to sleep.

Chris has been coming over every day after his finish with his job, his so nice.

his so happy for me for being pregnant and he has been flirting with me the whole week.

C= Hey" Chris said while walking in the kitchen.

U= Hey'' I said back while before going back to making food.

C= What are you doing for dinner?" Chris asked me while taking a sit.

U= Enchiladas, Larry said he was craving some"

C= He could had do it by himself, your pregnant if you forgot" Chris said and I playfully roll my eyes.

U= I still do remember, this kid doesn't stop moving and I cry all the time" I said while putting my hand on my belly.

Atleast my back doesn't hurt that bad, thanks to my belly my boobs rest peacefully there, they are sensitive asf too and they got bigger.

C= Its gonna be a girl, girls are more sensitive" I roll my eyes and turn back to the food.

L= Girl did you know that- oh hey Chris your here .... again" Larry said while walking in the kitchen.

They don't like each other for some reason.

C= Yeah, I would leave in a minute"

U= You can stay for dinner" I smile and he nod with a smile.

I won't let my crush of 4 years walk away from me.

After making some enchilada, we all took a sit and eat while talking well Larry was going through his phone.

We finish and Larry went up to his room while Me and Chris watch a movie in the living room.

I just love gravity fall and the movie is weird but amazing.

C= Okey, I should get going its late" Chris said while looking at the clock.

U= it was nice having you over" I said while struggling to get upso he helped me.

C= Cheese, are you sure your gonna have her in november?"

U= yeah, The doctor said it could be in the second week but we still don't know" I said and he nod.

C= August- Octuber, Novem- 1 more month then huh?"

U= yep"

C= Can't wait, then we can have a little bit of fun" Chris whisper in my ear while caressing my cheek.

I was for sure blushing.

He chuckle and pick my lips before walking out of the house.

When I was sure he was in his house, I let out a scream making Larry run downstairs.

L= What happen!? Did you pussy explode?"

U= NO!!, Chris kissed me!!"

L= Girl!! his no good for you" Larry said before going back upstairs.

I roll my eyes and went into the kitchen, I did the dishes and clean up so I won't have to do it tomorrow.

Then I clean up the living room, I took the trash out and went up to my room.

I got clothes to take shower but then I remember that I couldn't reach to shave my legs or my privates.

U= Fuck, I can't do anything!! and I look like a patatoe!" I yell before I started seeing everythign blurry.

U= Really! now I am gonna fucking cry about it!"

L= Hey girl, I am going out, don't wait for me have some sleep" larry said while nocking on the door.

U= Okey, be safe love you"

L= love you too bye!"

I sigh and grab my phone, texting Elisa emergency an ignore her asking me whats wrong.

I got in the shower and wash my hair before just standing there letting the water hit my head for like 5 minutes.

E= Whats wrong!!?" Elisa yell while bursting in the bathroom.

I pick my head through the glass door of the shower.

Thankfully it makes my body look blurry from outside of the shower.

E= Whats wrong!? Whats the emergency?" Elisa asked me while the boys stand by the bathroom door.

U= I can't shave my legs" I whisper with tears forming in my eyes.

E= Oh god Elem, You scared me!''

U= I am sorry" I whisper again and she sigh.

E= Need help?" I nod and she give me a towel, I wrap it around me and she grab my razor.

U= Chris kissed me" I said making her gasp and cut my leg.

E= OMG, I am so sorry Elem" Elisa said while grabbing a piece of paper.

U= its fine" I said letting out a whine when she touch my cut.

K= He did!?'' Kairi asked while picking his head the door.

I nod and he smirk at me before he let out a weird chuckle and close the door.

E= Damn Elem, you hadn't shave in awhile" Elisa said after she was done.

U= Thank you"

E= No problem, you own me so i would be the godmom of this child"

U= of course" I smile while putting on my short.

E= okey, I would take the boys out so Mattia won't ....... yk" I nod and she walked out of the bathroom.

I waited a little before walking out of the bathroom and got in my bed.

wow my legs feel amazing.

I smile looking at my now shave legs with a cute but that doesn't matter.

I got under the blankets and immediatly fall asleep.

........ boring!