54

Elem pov

Vacations have been so bored and it has only been 2 weeks thankfully we are going to Mexico next Monday and which is in 2 days.

Elisa is going with us and I am so excited to see grandma and my aunts and cousins.

K= you shut the fuck up!" Kairi said while throwing a pillow to Elisa.

El= can you tell your kid to stop?!" Elisa said while throwing it back to him.

U= guys stop it, you look like kids" I said while packing my stuff.

They have been fighting all morning, we had a sleep over which was amazing, we couldn't stop laughing all night.

Larry was here too but he went to say bye to his boyfriend.

El= Olaf is the one who doesn't stop!"

K= shut up Dora!" Kairi yell making Elisa gasp.

She got up from my bed and went to Kairi before they started playing fight I guess it looks too real.

U= stop it!! Elisa get up we are going for you suitcase!"

El= fine but I won"

K= not even!"

El= yes I did!"

K= no you didn't!!-"

U= shut up!"

They stopped and we got in my car, we brought some snacks before I drove us to Elisas house.

El= lets go"

We got off of the car and walk behind Elisa to her house.

We walk in and went into the kitchen were Elisa's mom was.

T= Elem!" Teresa smile while putting her cup down.

U= hi!" I smile before she pull me to a hug.

El= I missed you too mom"

T= come here!" Teresa said before hugging Elisa then Kairi.

T= come here, this is the best time you guys could had come" Teresa said while grabbing my hand.

El= cheese mom be careful, remember Elem has a baby"

T= totally forgot about it". Teresa smile before rubbing my stomach while walking us to the dinning room.

Mi= Elem!" I look up from Teresa's hand and saw Mattia's family having dinner.

I quickly but gently push Teresa's hand away from me and awkwardly smile.

U=hey" I whisper, she got up from her sit and walk to me.

She hug me and I awkwardly hug back, I don't know why but it was awkward for me.

Mi= how have you been? I missed you"

U= just been busy, we are going for vacations but I missed you too" I smile

Mi= what baby? Arlo?"

U= yeah yeah arlo" I smile and she nod.

U= it was a pleasure seeing you but I really need to go" I smile and glance at Elisa.

El= oh yeah tía, we have to go bye!" She grab my hand and pull me up to her room.

I stand by her bed with Kairi while she packs her stuff.

Minutes later and there was a nock on the door, Elisa stopped packing and open the door.

El= oh it's just your dumbass" Elisa said rolling her eyes.

She let mattia in and went back to packing while Mattia took a sit on her bed.

I back up a little and sit next to Kairi on Elisa's chair well almost on top of him but I push him until he was sitting in my leg.

M= where are you going for vacations? My aunt said they were staying here"

El= I am going to Mexico with Elem's family" Elisa said and Mattia glance at me and back to her.

M= sounds fun". He smile and she nod.

God can she hurry the fuck up! I always make things awkward.

M= did you made your decision already?" Mattia asked me.

U= yeah"

M= what are you gonna do?"

U= keep going with my life"

M= sound good, you woulds see that it's better without kids, now you can keep going with your teenager life" I nod and give him a fake smile.

U= okey, we should get going then, Jordan is waiting for us" I said while pushing Kairi off of me and got up.

K= aww" Kairi whine while getting up.

U= sorry" I said and he nod while getting up too.

El= yeah we should keep going, I am done" she said while picking up her suitcase.

M= I should go, I can meet Jordan she sounds pretty" Mattia said while getting up too.

El= mattia I am sure you won't have sex with-"

M= lets go"

We didn't say anything else and walk downstairs.

We said bye to their parents and got in my car.

I drove us to Jordan's house with music as loud as I could because it was awkward.

Mattia was sitting in front with me while talking about going to Italy.

U= okey, I am going for-"

K= okey hurry up"

U• shut up Kairi" I give him the finger and got off of the car.

I went up to Jordan's house and nock, his sister opened the door for me and pull me in.

C= hey! I missed you" Carla smile.

U= I missed you too" we pull away from the hug and she walk me to Jordan's room.

J= hey Elem" Jordan smile while pulling me to a hug

U= hi, we are waiting for you in the car"

J= lets go then" he said bye to his family and we went to the car.

El= you smell disgusting" Elisa said while fake gagging.

J= shut up ugly, what's up Kai" Jordan said while getting in the middle of them.

K= what's up" Kairi said while they do their shake hands.

U= ahum Mattia this is Jordan, Jordan this is Mattia-"

M= boyfriend"

U= Ex! Boyfriend, he wanted to meet you for some reason"

J= nice to meet you" mattia nod and turn back forward.

Asshole.

... anyways I weird so my mind has been getting a lot of ideas of this movie I have been watching and I want to make a story about a psycho, vinnie? Mattia? Ale? Kairi? I just love how they looks how can I man be so attractive!!!
And last one for today and maybe the pregnancy would be fast okey?